Chapter 16: Fitz

I sighed when Sophie refused my offer. I made a deal with the Neverseen, that if they helped me get Sophie to love me then I would work with them. But if Sophie refused my love (like how she just did) then the Neverseen would want her out of the picture for good.

To make it worse they said that it would be slow agonizing. I was also forced to watch, which made me sick.

I sank to the corner of the dark grey room like how Tam would, so I didn't draw any attention. Sophie glared at me and it broke my heart.

Ruy, Fintan, and Getham walked into the room, and Sophie's fear easy showed. But she hid it quickly.

"What do you want?" She spat.

"Since you have decided to break our friends heart," Fintan said, gesturing to me in the corner "we need to get some revenge. But first we need to get some information."

Getham walked behind Sophie and placed his fingers on her temple's.

"When will you guys ever learn that my mind is impenetrable?" Sophie scoffed.

"It was worth a shot." Getham said, pulling away from her. "Now we need to get some revenge and finally remove you from the picture."

Sophie swallowed and looked at me, sending one last look of help. But I looked away. I couldn't live if Sophie didn't love me.

Ruy trapped her in a force field and slowly began to close it on her. It was getting smaller and smaller until it made contact with her skin.

She shook, as the electricity zapped her, making her arms bleed. She still stood strong after Ruy stopped. I was shocked, but I hated to see this.

Ruy closed the force field, again, and again, until it began to burn her skin off. She gritted her teeth, holding back a sob.

I now realized that I could never force Sophie to love me. Especially not like this. I had to get out of the Neverseen. And I had to bring Sophie with me.

During the rest of the torture session, I decided to not watch as Sophie finally broken and sobbed. I thought of a plan, but it would only work the next time they came back

"Ruy," I said. "That's enough. Save her for tomorrow. Then kill her."

He glared at me but Fintan and Getham both nodded at Ruy, who sighed.

"Fine." He grumbled, and faced Sophie "Tomorrow it's only gonna get worse."

He said, and everyone walked out the room. I took one last look at Sophie and winked at her. She seemed to have understood, but she still looked really mad at me.

I walked out the room and sighed Finally my plan was falling into place.

For all my Fitz fans I'm sorry that I turned him evil, but now he changed and don't worry he isn't evil in the actual books 😉

Love you all
Breakaway

(Word count 493)