Chapter 19: Keefe

"Lord Lumpy hair," Ro said "You can't be depressed and lay down on your bed all day. You need to do stuff."

"There is nothing to do." I replied, depressed.

"UGH." Ro growled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me upright.

"Can we go prank your teachers?" She asked.

I grinned slightly "Sure."

We leaped to Foxfire and decided to prank Magnate Leto. I don't know why we chose him, but it was fate.

We brought a Meskog to the campus and put it in one of the drawers of Master Leto's perfectly organized desk. To have even more fun, Ro decided to replace all of his things.

I never go anywhere without my green slime, so I smothered all of his things in it.

Ro and I high-fived, proud of our work. We set up some cameras in his room where he will never find them. And with that we were finished.

As Ro and I walked through the maze of hallways in Foxfire, we heard some footsteps.

Ro immediately pulled out an axe, and I whipped out a throwing star.

The person appeared from the other side of the wall, revealing the one and only Fitz Vacker.

"I hope you don't use those on me." He said smiling.

"Give us one good reason why we shouldn't." I replied.

"Because I am here to apologize." He said. Ro and I lowered our weapons.

"I'm sorry for being jealous of you and Sophie. I should have been happy to see my best friends getting together, but I was selfish and rude. I'm really sorry and I miss my friends. Can I be accepted back in our friend group?" He asked.

"Lord Lumpy hair, you better ask him about blondie." Ro said.

I nodded at Ro, and turned to Fitz. "Where is Sophie?"

"She is bound to a chair and was tortured earlier," he said, and I fumed "But." He said when he saw my expression "I have a plan to get her out. And it will work."

I sighed and glanced at Ro who shrugged.

"Fine." I said "You could be accepted back once Sophie is back, and you leave the Neverseen."

"Done." He simply replied "I will have her by tomorrow at Everglen. Also get Elwin too. And thank you Keefe."

"Don't make me regret it."

And with that we both leaped away.