Chapter 5: Biana

Oh no.

Oh no. This is really bad.

As soon as I heard Tam ask Fitz that question I knew that Sophie's life is about to get 10 times harder.

I watched my brother as he took a deep breath "My crush, is... Sophie."

As soon as the words rolled off his tongue Sophie snapped her head at me and Linh.

What do I do? She frantically said. And she looked like she was gonna have a panic attack.

Calm down Sophie. Just tell Fitz that you like someone else. I said.

Yeah and if he pushes for more information just tell everyone that you like Keefe. Linh added.

Thank you guys. I don't know what I could do with out with out you. Sophie replied.

She took a deep breath. I watched Keefe's face and he looked pale. He needed to know that Sophie liked him.

"Look Fitz." Sophie said "I really like you as a friend. Nothing more nothing less. At most my best friend. I like someone else and nothing could ever change that. So please don't let this effect our friendship."

I was proud of Sophie. Fitz looked sad and a little mad. "Who do you like?" Fitz asked.

"Fitz, I-" Sophie tried.

"Tell me who it is Sophie." Fitz cut her off in a sharp tone.

He was gonna explode if Sophie said Keefe. She glanced at me and Linh. Linh and I shook our heads trying to tell Sophie the same message of saying no.

But Sophie sighed. "Keefe." She said. "I like Keefe."

She looked at Keefe who had sparkles in his eyes. "I like you too Foster."

I was trying so hard not to awwww them right now but Ro beat me too it.

"FINALLY!" She said "WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHS." Ro exclaimed and mg smile widened as Ro mumbled "Guess we all owe Biana 20 lusters."

Sophie looked flabbergasted "You guys bet on us?"

We all nodded. Even the boys. Keefe looked shocked and happy as if he couldn't believe this was really happening. And Fitz... Fitz looked like a bomb about to explode.

"The girls need to have girl talk in my room. Boys figure out what to do." I said.

We needed to all get out of this room before Fitz could attack everyone.