Chapter 31: Keefe

I got a new hail on my impather, as I lay depressed in my bed. Ro had gone back to Ravadog to tell her father about defeating the Neverseen.

I sighed and picked up the impather. Fitz's face appeared on the screen, and was carrying someone.

"Come to the healing center right now! We have Sophie." He said frantically.

I jumped out of my bed in shock, and leaped to the healing center.

Right as I got there I ran into someone. We collapsed, and a girl voice groaned. I looked up to find a bloody, bruised, and broken Foster, laying unconscious on the ground.

I realized that I ran into Fitz.

"Sorry man." I apologized, and grabbed Foster and sprinted to the Healing Center.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, and looked at us in shock. Elwin dropped the bandages that he was applying to someone's arm, and had tears run down his face.

"Sophie?" He whispered.

Suddenly Bullhorn ran up to me and started climbing on me, trying to get to Foster.

"Help." I called to Elwin.

He immediately guided me to the same cot I woke up on. I gently placed Foster on the cot, and got a better look of her. One of her legs was bent in a really weird way, and had a rock sticking out of it. Her nose was spewing blood, along with a gash on her eye brow. She was covered in all kinds of scratches and bruises, but I thought that she couldn't have looked any better.

Elwin immediately started flashing different colored orbs on Fosters torso. He frowned, and ran and grabbed about 30 elixirs and poured each one of them down her throat.

"Um Elwin," I said, tapping him on the shoulder. He looked at me with a stressed expression on his face. "Is she supposed to have a rock sticking out of her thigh?"

He paled and tilted her to the side. He gasped at the rock that was in her broken leg.

"This is worse than I thought." He mumbled.

My friends all rushed in and watched Elwin do his thing. He pulled the rock out in a very delicate way. Her leg started gushing blood, but he rubbed a balm across a bandage and wrapped it around her leg.

Instantly the bleeding stopped.

"I need everyone out." He said to us.

I was about to protest, but once we saw the serious expression on his face we all rushed out.

"This is insane." I murmured, once we reached the outside of the healing center.

"Tell me about it." Bangs boys responded.

Everyone took a seat on the waiting chairs, and we all explained what our fights were like at the battle.

Finally about 39 minutes later, Elwin came outside.

"She is unconscious, but I fixed her as well as I could." He said, "You guys could come see her now."