C H A P T E R - 01

Kinn and Porsche have found their peace in each other,about five years ago when they were barely mature.They met through a friend and the first interaction between them was a wild ,hard-to-forget,one night stand.However,the boys couldn't move on really and moved in together about three years ago.Porsche has always dreamt of living in Boston and Kinn has fulfilled his dream,they bought a small house of two bedrooms on a cul-de-sac,with an adjoining back yard,that gave the full view of the forests of Blue hills.

Both gave each other the love and support through out their journey of struggle,as they both went on to pursue their dream careers,where Kinn worked hard for his goal of becoming a neurosurgeon and Porsche had always dreamt of becoming a writer.And both hand in hand worked for themselves as well as each other.

If this ain't love,than what else is!

Porsche enters the house,the shoulders of his long coat that falls down till  the half of his calves,were covered with snow  pellets that he brushes down,and kicks his shoes off aligning them beside another pair of brown chelsea's,as a smile puckers over his face when the realisation hits.He simply throws his green boston bag on the mushy couch,as the coat slides off his shoulders,which he sets atop the vintage mahogany cushioned chair,neatly.His sight wandered all over the hall,ending at the modular kitchen probably spotted what he was searching for,he takes slow steps towards the kitchen and throws his hands into the air,curled in the shape of paws,as he makes an amusing roar "gaah!"

"You're later than usual,babe",the not so scared by his vague attempt man,who was standing near the sink doing dishes,says in a serious but melodious tone,as Porsche throws his hands over the other's neck and pushes it until the other was facing him,as he quickly pecks his lips and turns around,walks to the fridge drawing bread out of it,and takes a small bite of it.

"I am already in a bad mood,don't ruin it more Anakinn"he says and settles himself upon one of the black bar stools that were kept near the small white kitchen island,and places his cheek on his hand chewing indolently on the mushy bread.

"Is this about your boss,again?"Kinn asks as he wipes his hands over the kitchen towel before hanging it above the sink,as he begins to set the food bowls atop the kitchen island - a bowl of rice,some noodles,a mushroom soup and a bowl of meat that seemed unrecognisable.

He settles right in front of Porsche taking out their respective plates and pouring water into glasses,as he takes his own chopsticks and clinks them,waiting for the other to follow.Porsche sighs heavily as he drops the bread into his platter and takes his chopsticks.

"Mr.Kincaid,just sucks too much!"Porsche says as he takes a scoop out of the noodles and puts it into his plate,doing the same to the one sitting parallel to him,who simply nods over his statement and puts some rice in each one's plate and pouring the soup in the tiny bowls as the two young men began to eat.

"I believe he's simply frustrated,just because my book sold more copies than his!"Porsche says as he fills his mouth with a scoop of rice and nods his head before dropping his spoon back into the plate and looking at his partner for some commentary.

"Men tend to complain,when they aren't satisfied.Of course,watching his subordinate succeed more than him must hurt him in many ways."Kinn tends to talk wise and that was a habit,he always talks with logic and practicality that his companion actually loves a lot.

Porsche smiles before pushing noodles into his chops,groping on it."This is tasty,you cooked?"

"I came back earlier so I did"Kinn says and takes a piece of flesh from the dish and savours it graciously.