C H A P T E R - 09

The space was covered in awkward silence following up to the harsh words that came from Kinn,both of them looked into each other's eyes - a cruelty of nothingness in Kinn's stare and a glint of betrayal in Porsche's eyes.His eyes shined with the wetness of the tears that were still captured in his eyes and still hasn't pushed out of them.

Porsche's hands were released from Kinn's grip,and the latter's hands move to cup Porsche's gentle face,he presses his lips against the other's,and Porsche flinches to his action.When Kinn pulls back,and their eyes meet again the look in them has changed,Kinn looked a lot calmer.

"Did I scare you?"Kinn asks as a wonderful smile carves over his face.Porsche remains silent at the question,he just stares at Kinn,confusedly.The next second Kinn bursts out into a hysteric laughter and steps back from Porsche.

"What?Didn't I seemed like Tyke Morgan..?How can you get scared from a man written by you!"Kinn says in between his fits of laughter,and Porsche's brows drew apart in disbelief.

"Kinn,are you for real!?"Porsche says and pushes Kinn away before landing his ass over the soft mattress,his both palms pressed over it on the both sides of his thighs,he hunches his shoulders while exhaling heavily.

"I thought I'd play a little...since you are so mad"Kinn says and unzips his suitcase,moving back to his closet.

"You almost made me puke"Porsche says and looks up at Kinn,who was stuffing his things into his luggage quickly yet neatly.

"Come on,you wrote this effectively..don't you pity his dear wife,Eden!"Kinn says and chuckles wryly,while folding his shirt before putting it into the bag.

"Anakinn,that was just a book.."Porsche says and rubs a hand over his chest,where his heart was thumping furiously against the skin of his chest.

"What if,people like that really exist"Kinn says and looks at Porsche whose eyes had widen just now..

"You need to shut the fuck up,Kinn!"Porsche says and gets off the bed,reaching a hand out for the bag,that was immediately captured by the other.

"I will do that,can you make me something to eat?"

"Okay,make it neat.."Porsche says and moves out of the room,towards the kitchen his gentle feet making a withered sound over the floor as he moves.

"What would you like to have?"Porsche's voice shoots from the kitchen as he taps his fingers over the marbled kitchen shelf.

"An omelette will do"Kinn answers back from the room.

Porsche nods and collects two eggs,cracks each one of them and drops the contents into a bowl and begins to whisk after adding water and salt,he pours the batter into the pan and stuffs the omelette,putting it into the plate.

He turns around to call out Kinn,but gets startled when he finds Kinn standing against the kitchen island already watching him,with an endearing smile over his face.

"Goodness,Kinn!"Porsche says as he slaps his hand over his chest and exhales dramatically.

"Smells great."Kinn says as he walks past Porsche and grabs the plate containing two omelettes.

He pushes himself up over the shelf and puts the plate next to him,grabbing one of the omelette's and takes a big bite on it.

"Mhm,your cooking has improved"Kinn says as he takes another morsel of the food.