C H A P T E R - 2 3

His eyes look off into the distance and his thoughts wandered back to the bloody dreamland;the distinct muffled screams of his lover's victim from a night prior echoed through his ears,the continuous tapping of the thick blood drops falling on the floor was ringing in his mind,the clamming sound of the hammer was loud in his soul;an instant shiver runs through out his body and all he could regret of was the morning sex,the kiss - the smooch,his whimpers,the cum that was still painted somewhere in his insides.The traffic signs ahead him were almost blurry in his eyes,the restless distant crowds seemed like a flock of sheep grazing in a somewhat field;the honking horns.His light brown eyes cavorted madly from east to west,he closes them for a mini second and shots them back open when a car honks behind him.

"Jeez!Did I just fucking zoned out,again!?"Porsche curses under his breath with his right elbow over the window panel and his jaw resting against his fist.The voices hurled in his head,and the dead victim was almost haunting him like a bad nightmare as if cussing him for letting his guilty go.

He shakes his head,and flickered his eyes a few times before setting his focus over the road again;it was eerie - last night Kinn used that car,maybe he has put the dead body in the boot which was true indeed!Maybe there were still blood spluttered in there...these ambiguous thoughts were making his heart race faster,the little palpitations in his heart were making his chest pain.

*buzz-buzz*

His phone vibrates with a few notifications and he reaches out to it quickly..

Ms.Rose:Hey,Porsche.Where are you?The event is going to start in next 20 minutes,you are the main highlight of this event..c'mon don't be late.

"Huff"he heaves out a huge breath and throws the phone away after typing a quick 'okay' to his colleague,it was such a big day for him and he hasn't even told Kinn about it.He was coming in front of the media press for the promotion of his next book,usually Kinn would be by his side - telling him he will be able to pull it off,clapping proudly for him and today he is alone!

"I am sorry,Kinn."

He chuffs immediately regretting being so tender towards Kinn,like he is literally ignoring the fact that that man didn't just scooped out a guy's organs out of his body so effortlessly.

"But Kinn does loves me,indeed!"he says with an apologetic expression,his eyes were dull and his forehead crumbled into a light frown.

"Haa..Porsche Pachara,you better focus on the event."

.

.

.

Porsche hurriedly parks the car into the first empty space he finds,the obvious crowd in front of the Boston Public Library,that was all for the renowned author T.K.Anara that is Mr.Porsche Pachara only.The distant chatter of people was enough to make him sweat in nervousness - public and people are definitely something Porsche has never really appreciated;events like today's had always been a headache for him but he has to do this - for the promotion,the economical benefits and the fans of course!

"Shit!"he curses under his breath when his bag falls from his hand after he hit his shoulder in the car door while hurrying inside the building.He collects his items and haphazardly locks his car immediately following the wave coming from his colleague,Miss.Swathie who was standing on  a significant distance calling him out.

"Am I too late?"he asks to the woman in her later 40's who gives him a warm smile and shakes her head.

"Not really!Just in time.."she speaks softly and escorts him inside the building where all the staff members had gathered.Just as soon Porsche enters in almost everyone was busy with their respective stuff,while a single pair of eye's was fixated on him - scanning him thoroughly top to bottom and somehow the intense stare made Porsche melt into his black YSL blazer.