C H A P T E R - 1 2

tw;

//smutty smut

//played kinks[role-play,handcuffs,daddy kink,over stimulation]

//TopKinn-BottomPorsche

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The T.V was playing 'Dexter:new blood',and the laptop's window was on with a notepad opened,where lied a manuscript and the author himself was dozing off under the blanket laying on his left side,almost snoring - sleeping so soundly as if a dead man.Porsche rubs his face unconsciously in his sleep,and the plate of unfinished cookies was kept on the bedside table,near the lamp.

The laptop and the manuscript was lying in a significant distance,which is why the kick he just lands inside the blanket doesn't affects the stationery kept there.

"Hmm.."he mumbles while sleeping,as he pushes the blanket off him and throws his hands above the head onto the pile of pillows behind him,and moves his head vaguely here and there.

He tosses off to turn on his side,and his leg hits the laptop and unfortunately the book lying near it falls off the bed causing a loud thud,his eyes open softly but he gets startled from what he witnesses next,Kinn was beside him - lying on the side,propped up on one elbow with his hand supporting his head.

Porsche slams his hand across his chest and heaves a deep sigh,"Shia,Kinn!I almost had an heart attack"

"Uh huh?"Kinn says and draws circles on his thigh,with his thumb,nonchalantly.

"What brings you here?It's been ten in the night"Porsche says as he lays down comfortably putting his head on his arm laying on the side.

"I couldn't sleep"Kinn says and lays back straight on his spine.

"So?Will you come here!"

"A few hours with the Adolf Hitler lite,and look at your tongue.Such a bad boy!"

"Kinn!That's not how you should speak,he is my dad"

"And I am your Daddy,tell him that"

Porsche gasps at Kinn's sudden statement,but Kinn barely reacts to it.Instead he hops out of the bed and removes his shirt in one go,with the buttons flying across the room and the torn cloth was dropped to the floor.

"It feels so suffocating,let's see if something is here"he says and approaches Porsche's cupboard.

"Do you think,mine can fit you"Porsche yells from the room,as his voice echoes through the wardrobe.

"I bet,it will have some of mine.Or did you throw them away"

"I am not sure,you can check for yourself"

Porsche smiles to himself,and sits up back lining his back against the wall of pillows,crossing his legs at his ankles and sways his feet from one side to another and lowly hums in his throat.Meanwhile,Kinn keeps on shuffling clothes in his wardrobe - picking and placing clothes back in the place,while shuffling through the heap of clothes his eyes fall on to a thing kept in the corner under some clothes.

Mile picks it up in his cold fingers,and the corners of his lips rise into a sly grin,and eyes sparkle with an evilness;

"Are you going to take a decade now?"Porsche's voice comes from the bed,and Kinn dips his head and shakes it.