C H A P T E R - 02

Porsche's pov~

I sat in the conference hall with most of my colleagues,as Ms.Rosy sat on my right side,playing with her bright red curls wrapping them around her finger.And Ms.Swathie on my left side,she wore a black shirt with a wide opening flaunting her bouncy juggs,I am an honest guy so I won't lie.I am actually a lot distracted by them,plus she sits beside me every time - every freaking time she would bend over to pick up her notepad,aish!Thanks,gravity!

Nope,I am loyal to my man - you just need to appreciate art sometimes,and besides Ms.Swathie is forty nine years old,she's like a big aunt to me!No wild thoughts,I am a nice boy.

Men in our compound barely pay attention to their looks,now let's take Mr.Peter for example,he wears oil in his hair,with his awfully old fashioned glasses,and the colour palette he wears,my gosh!It's more worse.Then,he simply complains that his wife won't allow him to fuck her,like of course she won't!

Except me,everyone here is straight like a line,no!no!I almost forgot Mr.Kincaid,he is too gay,I mean I am bisexual and too is my man.Right,Kinn is bisexual more like pansexual!

I don't know about the employees who work on other three floors of the company,I work in Paper-Ink,it is one of the most influential publishing houses of Boston,though I have to travel a lot to come here,but I am really okay with that.

I love my workplace,after all 'work is worship' just one thing that troubles me here is Mr.Kincaid,ever since I have joined the unit he keeps on making lame faces,and simply gets annoyed by anything.

Apart from being a writer,I work as an editor as well,of course the same genre - Psychotic Crime Thrillers.I don't know why I got so addicted to this one,but it feels like a connection,this fascinates me a little too much.Blood and gore,torture,crazy psyche,mania everything abnormal sounds quite normal to me!

I still remember the day,when I was about nine-years old,I saw a man died right in front of my eyes,his head got blasted under the tyre of a truck and I was so close to the sight that some of the blood splattered over my face and my brand new white tee shirt.

But to your guys ultimate surprise,I would like to tell you guys,I wasn't even a bit traumatised or just shocked - I was normal,like really normal.Something inside me felt different when I saw that horrible sight in front of my eyes,and my parents sent me to the therapist for two months.They were afraid that I had a silent trauma,I was surprised ,really,because that didn't even shitted any shit inside me.

That was when I actually realised my itchiness and urge towards this genre,I used to write short web novels before writing on a bigger platform and my first ever novel,that was actually published - actually sold 14,000 copies,worldwide!

And I would give the hundred percent credits to Kinn,my man - the bestest of all,the credits to his wonderful back massages,the credits to him feeding me with his own hands,the credits to his soothing back pats.Haa,now that I think of him,I am missing him.

Come to think of it,when was the last time we had sex,ugh I can't even recall it,it was really long enough.His shifts,his surgeries - sometimes me and my books!It is hard to cope now,we have cooperated since last three years,but now it is more hard.

"Good Morning,everyone!"

My thoughts were distracted by Mr.Kincaid's hoarse voice,as he walks inside and takes his seat.He glances all over the people and his eyes halted at me for a second,he scanned me for a good second before looking at others,I honestly feel giddy,whenever Mr.Kincaid looks at me like that.And he usually does that!