C H A P T E R - 2 1

Porsche's heart almost skips a beat,when he makes an eye contact with his boyfriend through the mirror;his heart was trembling with fear and so was his brain,his senses have gone dead but there is one way this suspicious Kinn could be tackled.Just one way out,to attract him,to seduce him and to distract him.

"I am asking you something Porsche!It was here last nigh -"

"No,it wasn't Kinn!"Porsche cuts off Kinn in between and speaks in a rather soft and warm tone.

"Are you serious?I saw it with my own eyes!"Kinn argues back..

"It is gone since a week.."Porsche says while he turns around and stares at Kinn's face with a more softer expression.

"That's a lie!"Kinn mumbles while frowning lightly.

"Uh huh!?"Porsche speaks while he takes small steps towards Kinn and stops right in front of him.Porsche brushes away Kinn's hair and places a small sweet peck on his cheek,he smiles against his skin while he realises that Kinn's facials have relaxed.

"Kinn,it broke last week..hmm,it fell from my hands while I was cleaning it."Porsche says and throws his hands around Kinn's neck locking his palms together and nuzzles his nose with Kinn's.

"I am sorry,but your tactics won't work.Tell me about the vase."Kinn states strictly but puts his hands over Porsche's waist softly pulling him closer.And although Porsche's mind was irked by the touch he stays steady and the warm breaths of Kinn that were falling in his forehead were giving him chills and warmth together somehow!

Porsche slightly looks away and makes a small pout showing a dramatic pause before saying his next words, "I told you,I broke it...by mistake!" he looks up at Kinn with a glint of bitterness in his eyes while he slowly pours out the last two words.

"Last night?"Kinn mumbles softly as he leans closer near Porsche's ear putting a small peck over there.

"Last week!"Porsche stays adamant on his not so true fact..

"Why do you keep repeating the same thing,over and over again?"Kinn complains while Porsche detaches himself from the atypical warmth he was receiving from Kinn's body and lightly brushes away his wet locks while making a frustrated expression.

"And why do you keep obsessing about that simple ceramic entity!"Porsche almost yells out as he walks back quashed of trying to convince Kinn of a simple thing,it was almost surprising that he wasn't getting convinced at all.

"Oh,why do I sense some sort of jealousy?"Kinn comments while walking closer as he leans against the dressing counter near Porsche with his arms crossed against his chest and ankles locked.

"That is so dunce-like!Why would I be jealous of some freaking object?"Porsche says while randomly going through his stuff on the dresser.

"Or..are you trying to hide something?"As soon as Kinn says that the hand of Porsche's that was roaming around suddenly halts,his eyes restlessly roam around while his fingers almost went numb;his stomach shivered suddenly as he clears his throat before finally speaking something.

"Are you accusing me..of doing something..vicious?"Porsche never lifts his eyes from the table and pushes stress on his last words and smiles notoriously.

"There is something going on in your mind definitely!"Kinn says while pushing his face into Porsche's direction who never spares him a glance.