C H A P T E R - 2 6

Porsche smiled to himself while buttoning the white silk shirt over his torso,and honestly the last two weeks after that little bath therapy went so smooth,there were no rigid tension among both of them - and it seemed like Porsche had almost forgot about that incident and Andrew's missing notice was lying somewhere he wasn't bothered about it.Porsche seemed happier than before,his skin gleamed and his eyes had that irresistible shine in them and most of the times he was smiling to himself or blushing without a reason.

"You seem happier!"Kinn comments as he steps into the room with his grey scrubs and Porsche smiled even harder.

"And you seem prettier!"Porsche exclaims and sprays the mint scented cologne near his neck and a little over his wrists.

"Uh - huh?"Kinn speaks  and hugs Porsche's waist from the behind.Kinn sniffs Porsche's cologne from just above the skin of his neck and Porsche giggled,grabbing Kinn's arms with his hands,softly.

"Party?"Kinn nuzzles deeper into the crook of Porsche's neck planting an open mouthed kiss against his fresh skin that causes Porsche to whimper.

"Y-Yeah,the company bagged a famous writer."Porsche stutters trying his best not to immediately melt by the warm tongue that swirled against the sweet spot of his neck.

"Shall I drop you then?"Kinn speaks and immediately begins to suck the skin beneath his lips making Porsche let out a loud whimper that sounded like a nasty moan as he bites his lip to hold back onto the another one that was just about to come since Kinn began to suck over his skin as if there was no tomorrow.Kinn leaves his skin just after giving it a bright,red,bruise like mark.

"Shit Kinn,you love to make marks on me,don't you?"Porsche speaks as he adjusts the collar of his shirt and turns around to face Kinn.

"Of course,love to mark you..mine!"Kinn snuggles his hands around Porsche's waist and pulls him closer earning a small and cute giggle from the other one.

"Hmm..you don't really have drop me,I will go by myself."Porsche speaks and places his hands over Kinn's chest and stares right in his eyes.

"Why not?"Kinn raises a brow.

"You must be tired from your night shift at the hospital."Porsche mumbles and lightly caresses Kinn's pecks from above his clothes.

"Not at all,come on!"Kinn speaks and picks up Porsche's bag from the bed and pulls him from his wrist almost dragging him along,he picks up the key from the cabinet while already walking and in an instant leaves the house with Porsche.

.

.

.

"At 'The Alice's'?"Kinn throws a question as soon as he pushes the breaks and looks back at Porsche.

"It's big one they got!They are definitely just overdoing it,I had no intentions of coming but being an author I fucking have to!"Porsche sighs and drops back into his seat and frowns.

"You can ditch it."Kinn suggests and Porsche chuckles wryly before leaning to the backseat and picks up his bag.

"I will go then!"Porsche turns towards the door but was grabbed from his neck by Kinn who pulled him back so close that their noses almost touched.

"Won't you say goodbye?"Kinn speaks and his voice travelled straight down to Porsche's groin as the boy gulps.

Porsche smiles before he closes the few inches between them and joins their lips,the hair on the back of his neck raise just when he felt Kinn's soft lips pressed against his and the warm tongue that licked his bottom lip before the teeth pressing and biting over it,Porsche's hands flew from his lap dropping his bag to grab Kinn's neck as he pushes himself deepen into the kiss,opening his mouth with a hot moan,allowing Kinn to invade his cavity and explore the farthest corners.