C H A P T E R - 10

The vehicle halted in front of the luxurious villa of The Theerapanyakul's,a mansion spread in twenty five acres,a well known business family profusely owning seven malls in whole Bangkok,and two textile factories.It was actually applauding that Kinn gave up on his family business and left to Boston with Porsche.

Porsche glanced out of the window to the house and shifts his sight back to Kinn,who was sitting tightly in his seat,his shoulder were stiff and his jaw was tightened.Porsche puts his palm over Kinn's thigh and the other shifts his gaze to Porsche,the latter nods and mutters a 'it will be fine' to Kinn who responds with a tight smile.

Both of them get out of the car together,and takes their steps towards the entrance to the mansion as the driver pulls out their suitcases from the car's boot and drags them behind.The house wasn't quite like usual - it was full of gift hampers,servants moving around and Mr.Korn ordering them around,while the to be groom comfortably sits on the sofa tapping on his phone constantly.

"Welcome me!"Porsche announces and everyone's attention diverts to them,Kim jumps off the sofa and runs to hug Porsche,even before greeting his brother and the old man was waiting in line to meet Porsche.

Kim proceeds to hug Kinn,which the elder brother dodges off as he waves his hand in the air and takes a step back.Kim frowns but cling onto him anyways,and platers a wet sloppy smooch on his cheek.

"Hia never changes."Kim says and puts a hand onto Kinn's waist and gets welcomed by him with a 'fuck you' expression.

"Indeed"Porsche compliments as he accepts the warm hug coming from the old gentleman,who later puts on a kiss to his forehead.

"How have you been?It's been a long time"Korn says and grabs both of Porsche's shoulder's and looks at him from head to toe.

"All thanks to your son,I am doing great"Porsche says and looks over at Kinn from above his shoulder.

"You too are my son"

"As if he has given me the right,allegedly"Porsche says and moves back.

"I feel bad for you"Korn says and strokes Porsche's arm.

"Oh,you are already here!"A foreign voice invades the surrounding,and Porsche's smile instantly fades as he glances to Kinn,who just stood there looking like a corpse literally no expression on his face.The lady spreads her arms inviting him into a hug,he smiles and walks further extending his arms in the air.

The woman's face gleams in joy,as she takes a step forward towards Kinn,but to her disappointment Kinn walks past her towards the house help who was carrying a white pomeranian,her hands curl back,as she pulls her arms down.

Everybody watches them with an obvious expression,Kinn pulls the pup out of the maid's hand and caresses it's head,he walks ahead and disappears to somewhere out of the house.Porsche sighs and follows him,along with the groom to be.

Kinn sits on the grassy ground,and puts the pup in his laps and began to feed him the dog food kept nearby in a container,he chats with the pup,as it fondly licks Kinn's hand after taking food from them.The only one with whom Kinn was attached in this house was the dog,Mes!

Porsche and Kim stand at a distance and watches Kinn's gestures - with Porsche standing,his arms crossed against his chest,and Kim's hands rested inside his pant's pocket.Kim sighs and nudges his elbow to Porsche's arm.

"Hia,hasn't changed at all"Kim says and turns his face to look at Porsche,who nods in agreement.

"Three years now,he is still same!I thought being away from here,might change him.But nothing differs!"Porsche says and blows a huge puff of air out of his mouth.