C H A P T E R - 06

Kinn snatched his hand out of Porsche's grasp,the warmth leaving his palm as Porsche's fingers curls to the inside of his palm,and he presses his lips into a thin line.Kinn turns around and immediately walks out of the house,after grabbing his car keys and his jacket,a few seconds later Porsche hears the car engine start and a small tear falls off his eye when he realises that Kinn has gone.

Porsche dumps himself back into the sofa and clasps his knees against his chest wrapping his both arms around it,he rests his chin atop the knee caps and continues to stare at the door,for a while.He gives up,gives on glaring the door when he knew he can't do something about it.If it's something Kinn doesn't agrees to,Porsche isn't allowed to do that,not at all,and if he does that - the consequences are the ten stitches on his collar bone.

Well,this has a bigger history than anyone could think,Kinn and Porsche are honestly described as lovers,and an awesome couple between their friends,and they are really!

Kinn does loves and cares about Porsche a lot,even the slightest discomfort to Porsche,is intolerable to Kinn,he brings him the food he loves,he gets him all kind of things he wants,but a child..is a big big big NO!oops,I almost forgot to mention the marriage.

The last time,when Kinn and Porsche had this conversation about a child,was about two years ago,it took a tragic turn.Kinn as always refused but Porsche was adamant.Kinn's justifications can be considered moral to some extent,he said 'we aren't stable yet'..

But Porsche didn't agreed,they didn't talked for days,and fought and fought so much that Kinn left the house and stayed at a hotel for two weeks,he came back with a thought that Porsche might have forgot about whatever happened earlier,but Porsche being Porsche.

The night Kinn came back,they fought again and the impulsive side of Kinn surfaced itself,Kinn raised his hand on Porsche for the first time,in the five years of their relationship that was till yet the only time Kinn might have raised his hand over Porsche - I won't count the nasty slaps they include when they fuck!

So,about the ten stitches,from where the conversation started Kinn had slapped Porsche,and not just slapped Kinn slapped the shit out of Porsche,and the poor young man fell to their antique vintage chair and got the skin over his collar bone torn.I am really not defending Kinn.

Porsche gets off the couch,and opens the door to his office,his hand over the doorknob as he looks over his shoulder back to the door of the house,he drags a huge breath through his nose,and leaves it via  his mouth.

"I hate you,Kinn!"he says as he slams the door shut behind him,after entering the room,he scoots up to his office desk,and places his both hands over it as he hovers his torso above the table,Porsche exhales a breath while shutting his eyes.

He wanted to scream and yell at Kinn,like the last time but he was too scared,too scared to even look at Kinn in the eye after the emotion he had just witnessed in them.His fingers trembled and his toes had gone numb,his breath was becoming shaky,when he remembers the night.

"No,I can't be scared.We need to talk about this!"Porsche says as he heads back to the living room,and takes his mobile,his fingers hesitated before opening the password,but he does.He dials Kinn's number quickly and pushes the phone to his ear.

The ring goes on,and on and on...Kinn doesn't pick it up.Porsche dials the number again,and as soon as the ring in his phone began he could hear the sound of Kinn's phone from just a little distance.