C H A P T E R - 2 5

The figure on the paper seemed familiar and almost recognisable - those hazel eyes which he has seen crying and begging or one almost scooped out,Porsche hisses at even the bare thought of it and them freckled cheeks which were covered in a mess of tears,blood and puss;a tear almost forms at the brim of his eye and yes,definitely he was the victim - he was the one Kinn killed,he was the person who Porsche witnessed dying and couldn't do anything about it!Is this a chance?His eyes wandered over the figures written over the paper.

'Andrew Willson' written just below the image was probably his name and the title of 'Missing' written in bold letters with some details mentioned below about his age,address or if found contact.Porsche wipes the invisible tear and looks around himself searching for the person who got this to him and in all the directions there was almost no one until his eyes catch a small figure;a girl possibly in her later teens walking out of the place with a bundle of papers in her hand.He dashes out at the speed of lightning,bumping against a few with the document almost crumbling in his hand.

"Hey!!Wait.."he shouts at the girl and she stops luckily.He sighs in relief and waves a hand at her and both of them moved some steps in order to close the distance between them.He witnesses her face closely and her light blue eyes were almost full of tears and the paper bundles in her hand were clasped tight against her chest.

"Yeah?"she asks,her voice almost cracks and Porsche felt a pang in his heart for being in this situation,he could have just sat back at the table and pretend like nothing happened or is he really going to give justice to the victim?

"T..this,I ..mean the g-guy."he doesn't know why he was stuttering and she finally let the tears fall out of her orbs and Porsche bit his lower lip and folds his fist trying his best not to wipe it off her cheek.

"He is Andrew - my boyfriend."she speaks while doing the favour on Porsche by wiping her own tears which made him feel even more pitiful.

"He is missing since last week,I don't know where had he gone..I think he is gone because he thinks I am cheating on him.Or could it be something is wrong?I don't care,I need to find him."she speaks while moving away the falling strand of her blondes away from her face.

"Oh.."that was all he could say and she looks up at him in confusion.

"Have you seen him somewhere?"she asks the toughest question of the night and Porsche's heart raced at the speed of the bullet.

Yes.

I have seen him.

My boyfriend killed him.

I saw it with my own damn two eyes.

Let's call the police.

He needs to be punished.

"I - uh"his mind was battling with his heart,his head felt dizzy and for a moment his mind went blank until next words pour out of his mouth.

"No,I haven't." this was all he could say and his heart shattered into a million pieces,ain't no way he could tell that out loud,ain't no way he would let Kinn go to prison,in no fucking way he would let people know about his mania - his crazy side.

"I don't."he says while the paper crumbled into a ball in his fist.

"Oh,how come nobody has seen him anywhere.God,sir - I can't tell you how hurt I feel.I really love him,I can't imagine a life without him!"and she started weeping and of course Porsche would stand there awkwardly and the girl analysed this and she took her step back and vanished somewhere into the dark lane.