C H A P T E R - 05

The phone slips from Porsche's hand in fright and nervousness,falling down to the tiled floor creating a loud thud over the floor,drawing the attention from other's present around,as pairs of eyes watch his perplexed expression,while his pale face was full of sweat,his trembling hands picked up the phone from the floor,before moving out.

He pulls out the packet of kretek black clove cigarettes and a lighter from his bag,as he moves out to the terrace for a smoke,he pushes one stick in his mouth,lighting it's other end - he inhales through the cigarette before blowing out a cloud of smoke releasing it into the clear air floating around.

His hands were shaking as he began to take more inhales,exhaling soft puffs out,Porsche pulls his phone out of his pocket and opens the message he has recently received,he opens the chat and clicks on the keyboard,with his nervous fingers he types 'who are you?' his finger pauses before sending it,as he takes another inhale from his cigarette,before deleting the text.

He pushes the phone back into the pocket,until the door behind him opens and reveals Mr.Connor,an ex colleague - who had a crush on Porsche,but was brutally beaten by his neurologist boyfriend,in a night club!

"Oh,hey Porsche!"he says and draws a cigarette out of his pocket,lighting it and blowing smoke joining the other,who smiles awkwardly.

"Hii.."

"Long time,no see.."

"Huh..yeah!"

"How's your hot-head?"As Connor asks,Porsche looks directly at him,anguished and depressed.

"Sorry about that,Connor!"Porsche says as he drops the cigarette butt to the ground,extinguishing it with the heel of his shoe.

"Ah,never mind.He is just too possessive about you"Connor says and looks over at Porsche,as his ocean blue eyes meet with Porsche's amber one's,his sight travels to Porsche's pink plump lips,and as soon as Porsche realises his gaze he turns his face around.

"Connor,can I ask one thing?"

"Go on.."

"Can someone barge into the company's security room,and meddle with anything there?"

"No,not at all.You can't enter inside without scanning your employee id"

"Is that?"

"Yes,why?"

"Just asking!I was having some ideas for my new book,so just random research"

"You have started writing?"

"Last night,first draft"

"Can I read it once?"

"You can read the whole book once it releases"

Porsche says and turns around,as he walks up to the door,his hand over the handle as he waves his hand to the other bidding his goodbye before opening the door and stepping inside.As he chooses the stairs to go down,all the way down,with every step he wonders who could it be?Why would someone meddle into his matters,and try to protect him?

The commotions at his workplace were going on still,when he opens the door and enters in.He shrugs his shoulders,and picks his bag and jacket along with the car keys.

"Where to Mr.Pachara?"Mr.Kincaid asks him,interrupting his argument that was going on with Ms.Brown,who was just now proved guilty as well as crazy in front of everyone.