C H A P T E R - 04

[THAT NIGHT]

As soon as the clock struck 5:00 in the evening,everyone bind up their work - bidding their formal goodbyes,while Porsche remain sat at his seat,watching everyone leave from his desk.His hands that were typing earlier,stilled as soon as he hears the clack of the door.

He turns to look above his shoulder,and sighs as the room was finally empty - with just him and the dark clouds of his disparity hovering above his head.He slams his fist against the table,hard that the cup situated near the edge falls down and shatters into pieces.

Porsche gets up from his chair and takes shallow steps towards Ms.Brown's desk - he looks at the small name palette that lies beside the wall,naming Editor-in chief,he picks it up and smiles,his soft warm palm brushes against it,as he brings it near his pink plumps and kisses it's cold metallic surface.

"I know,you don't like her.She isn't just worth you,right?"Porsche says as his eyes wandered down to the chair,that the worker is supposed to sit on,he sits over it and throws his head back,as he laughs hysterically.His hand wanders over the table until it hits with a plastic gadget,as his fingers brushed atop the keys over it.

"Ms.Brown,you don't deserve this.That place was mine,what you are bent on to take over!"he says as he picks up the keyboard and runs his fingers over it,writing 'die'

"Do you get it,Ms.Brown?"he says and topples over the keyboard to the floor,as the gadget falls down he gets up on his both feet and stomped it's back,hard and harder until a few keys fall out of it,and scatter over here and there.

"DO YOU GET IT!?"he screams while still kicking and stomping the naive non human thing beneath his merciless feet,he drops back into the chair and rubs his palms over his face,before heaving out a huge sigh.

"You brought that on yourself!"he says and kicks the keyboard pushing it a little afar,as the fallen out keys scatter around the room,he picks his jacket and his boston bag,before locking the room and leaving out.As he pushes the elevator button,and slides his phone out of the pant's pocket.

KINN:Where are you?Are you fine??

                                                                                                                     PORSCHE:Yes,just left from work.Going                                                                                                                                                      to head home.

He pushes the phone back and the elevator door opens with a ding,he heads out to the basement and the feet walking in the not at all crowded path wasn't just his,another pair of feet walking behind - the anonymous guy wears a long black blazer,atop a simple white shirt - the hands that slid into his pockets are covered with white leather gloves,as he fixes his neck tie with one of them and later adjusts his grey beret hat.The heel of his black chelsea's ticking behind his every step.

Porsche was a detailed person,but when in a public place he barely puts attention to whatever is happening around him,he walks and turns right to the basement and he smiles nonchalantly when he hears the footsteps move ahead rather than towards his direction,he pulls out the key from his pocket and unlocks his car,before pushing himself in and his eyes fall to the rear view mirror,he watches someone slide behind the cemented pillar - he turns around in his seat and watches around but just shrugs off the thought.

As Porsche's car drives out of the parking,a pair of obsidian orbs,that studied him with a predator's unwavering attention,giving a reflection of hell through his eyes.The corners of his lips raise into a smouldering smirk,as words fall out in his deep raspy voice'Proud of you,honey!'