C H A P T E R - 07

Kinn stared into Porsche's confused yet beautiful eyes,while the younger remained nervous and terrified of Kinn for those eight nine seconds,Porsche's wrists trembled under Kinn's grip,but Kinn won't let it go,he pushed hard on them until they were half visible under the dump over the mattress,but Kinn smiled,and Porsche did not,a discomfort washes over Porsche's face as his eyes wrinkle at the corners and forehead frowns when he writhes his wrists out from Kinn's grip.Nobody said a word,neither Kinn nor Porsche,the silence was perfectly clouded between them,until Kinn bends down and kisses the bottom of Porsche's neck.

The young boy gasps,and Kinn laughs at his gesture,aligning his nose next to Porsche's neck he slides it upwards to his cheek,and the thought of his stalker clouds Porsche's mind and he suddenly freezes,when Kinn realises he pulls back and watches the expression over Porsche's face in an awe.Kinn presses his lips against Porsche's forehead and puts a small peck on the tip of his nose.

"What's wrong?"Kinn asks as he joins their foreheads,but Porsche turns his head away from Kinn,and their little touch gets disturbed,when Kinn's forehead falls down to the crook of the other's neck,Kinn smiles against Porsche's skin and the other one shudders at it,but his eyes looked hurtful when Kinn looks into them.Porsche didn't seemed delighted at all,he was angry and hurt,so much angry that he just doesn't spares Kinn a look.

"Don't talk to me Kinn,I am sleepy"Porsche says and tries to move and this time Kinn lets his arms go,and removes himself from between his legs,as Porsche rolls to his side Kinn lays in front of him and plays with Porsche's brown hair,as the younger watches him not fondly but simply.

"But what is the problem,Kinn?"Porsche asks and grabs Kinn's hand out of his hair,and holds it against his chest,putting a kiss over his cold palm.

"We don't need one,babe!Look at us,aren't we happy enough already?Just the two of us!"Kinn says and puts his arm under his head and watches Porsche look at him in a matter of fact look.

"Yes,we are happy Kinn.But..having a child will add onto the joy"Porsche explains and puts his palm over Kinn's cheek and rubs his thumb there,softly.

"That's where you are mistaken,it won't add on the joy.In fact,we won't get to spend the little time we have"Kinn says and grabs Porsche's hand on his face and kisses his palm.

"Not like that,Kinn.It won't be like this"

"It would be,it's going to be like that.This space between us.."Kinn points at the little space between them as they lie..

"he will cover it up,we will never be the same Porsche...never"

As the words come from Kinn's mouth Porsche flips on his back and stares at the ceiling,emptily....waiting for Kinn to say more,who gladly takes the opportunity.

"And who will take care of them?Either me or you,will have to put their career on a stake"Kinn says and watches a tear drop from Porsche's eye that rolls down to his temples and vanishes into his hair.

"Why are you crying?"Kinn asks as he raises his head over his hand on his side and Porsche looks up at him,and then his sight travels down to his abdomen,as he puts a hand over there.

"I wish I was a girl"Porsche says and turns on his side,with the back facing Kinn,he sighs and sits up back,pulling Porsche out of the mattress and into his chest,as he leans back on the headboard,with Porsche on the top of his chest.

"Porsche,don't be like this"

"Why don't you stop being like this?"Porsche says a little ruder and angrier,but still pressed against Kinn,no matter how much Kinn made him cry or may not listen to him,Porsche still loved Kinn more than anything else.