C H A P T E R - 03

tw;

//smutty smut

//bathroom sex

//anal sex

//face fucking

:-P

.

.

.

Shower water comes as perfect rain, warm and steady,Everywhere was a small prosperity, with gladness;the steam oozing out of the droplets covering the tiled walls around,along with the taps or every smooth surface.

Porsche steps in to the water,and a satisfied groan leaves his mouth as, the water cascades  down, his  body absorbing the warmth like a sponge, for some reason, this was such a satisfying sensation.He runs a hand through his wet hair strands that were falling in his eyes.

Underneath the hot spring his body was touched by something cold,so cold that a shiver runs down his spine,when the gentleman behind him presses his hands over his soft belly,Porsche throws his head back into Kinn's shoulder,when the older presses their naked bodies together.

Something special about Kinn was,the cold skin - no matter if he is taking a warm shower or sitting under sun,his skin was impossibly cold,and that something,made Porsche nervous and excited at the same time.Ever since their first meeting,Porsche has loved the mysterious eyes of Kinn,his shallow breaths,his deep voice and most of all his cold touch.

"I missed you!"Porsche says as he slides his hands sown Kinn's forearms that were wrapped around his waist,Kinn kisses his shoulder and glides his nose all the way up to Porsche's ear.

"I also missed you"Kinn whispers and earns a smile from the other,as Porsche spins around,now facing Kinn - they looked at each other for a while,letting the drops of water invade their privacy,the darkness in Kinn's eyes throbbed right in Porsche's heart.

Porsche pushes Mile to the wall,and attacks his lips -their lips pressed together,as they smooched and sucked,biting their lips,the hunger in their longing can be seen in this mere contact.Kinn's hands glide down to knead Porsche's cake,he grabs them both together,softly massaging them,as Porsche dives deeper into Kinn's mouth,biting his tongue and quarrelling for dominance.

Porsche wraps his arms around Kinn's neck pulling him closer and closer with every smooch,Kinn slides his finger along Porsche's natal cleft,and stops near his opening,hr rubs his middle finger against it before putting it in.

Porsche raises his body over his toes in excitement,as the couple refuses to give up on the steamy kiss.The whole bathroom was filled with the sloppy sounds of their kisses,the muffled moans of Porsche pouring into Kinn's cavity as the other's fingers fucked him. 

Kinn's digits move in and out of Porsche,as the other played his hips along,desperately fucking himself atop of Kinn's fingers.As they both released themselves from the kiss,strings of spit fell from their mouth.Porsche raises his head,shamelessly moaning,bouncing over the four digits inside him.

The one best thing about their sex life was that,no matter after how much time they fuck - they tend to be animals in heat,desperate and needy,especially Porsche who just can't get enough of Kinn's raging rod.

Kinn removes his fingers out of Porsche's moggie,which came out dripping with slick that was dripping along Porsche's thighs,Kinn grins and rubs the slick all over his throbbing dick,as he slams Porsche against the wall,pulling his ass out,kicking his ankles outward drawing a space for his cock to move in and out.