C H A P T E R - 1 7

Porsche puts the vehicle in the second gear,as he pulls the car out of the garage - his shorts were replaced with pants,and the phone kept against dashboard displayed the location of the car;his grip over the steering was firm as he looks ahead at the empty street,a small pup who was passing through it stops for a while,sniffing on the street searching for food was a vague representation of this puppy whose Daddy was lost!

He sighs and puts the vehicle into acceleration,driving steadily he exits the street in the next minute;furthermore everything was more quiet and dull,tonight was rather peaceful or restless can't be really explained!Where everything was still except for the tree leaves that loco mote with scary noises,Porsche rubs the heebie - jeebie's on his thighs from above the fabric of his jeans,the empty streets seemed specifically ghostly,choosing a quiet neighbourhood whose back almost touches with the forests of Blue hills was a sound decision made by Porsche;this almost seems nice cool and cosy on regular days,but specifically unearthly on snowy and rainy days - like this one!

As soon as the car's tiers meet the main road,Porsche switches to the fourth gear,speeding it up - the big relief was that Kinn wasn't moving from that certain place so it was easy to nab him there only,but the scary part was the abandoned neighbourhood,Porsche has heard a lot of uncanny tales of that area;the six abandoned buildings were owned by Mr.In-hyun,a Korean trader who was later arrested for committing organ trafficking.

"The fuck you doing there?Are you by chance making a documentary over that place?"Porsche slaps his hand over the steer wheel,and curses under his breath - one bad thing about Kinn's car was that it draws attention,the rare people he passes by stares at the vehicle as if there is no tomorrow,a notable thing Porsche hates - stranger's attention!And he still wonders how in the hell has he attracted a stranger that bad,who stalks him like a vagabond who has nothing to do at all;like not at all attentive toward's his insane physical appearance - the snatched waist and the S-line,who shall not get attracted to you boy!

.

.

.

The jeep halts with a rather attractive screech,in front of the crazily and horrifically dark ally - the place was giving the vibe that the lad has already been expecting,the litter scattered around the road was stinking so bad,Porsche has to pinch his nose even sitting inside the vehicle,he stares at the mobile making sure he was on the right spot.

'You have reached your destination' - the Siri speaks up,and Porsche nods - eyes frantically looking around the open area,most probably searching for his car;but the only damn thing visible to his eyes was dark.He clucks his tongue and puts his forehead against the wheel while shaking his head in fear and anxiety.

"Damn,I think I will piss just now!"he says and pulls out the small torch light kept on the passenger seat and leaves his phone over there only,before opening the car door,and jumps right out stumbling over an empty coke can that makes a subtle noise. 

"Ahh,fuck you!"he mumbles while kicking the litter away,and switches on the torch light in his hand putting the focus on the road he walks on - pathetically messed up!He roams the light around the open area,and nods hurriedly once he locates the white Honda Civic - he carefully walks towards it,clearly avoiding the scattered things;the empty soda can's or simple domestic garbage.Porsche stops in front of the driver's door,and lowers his head until his eyes could peep inside the automobile,his curious amber eyes roam through the car,and as expected he won't find Kinn sitting inside it.

"I will kill you once I find you,son of a bitch!"Porsche slams a punch against the glass window of the car,and pulls it back hissing with pain,shaking his head furiously.He points the light into the tight alley,that was no obviously going to welcome a car - no wonder the car was here while Kinn wasn't,the torch light sways around the empty area;the only thing that scares him was what if a ghost pops out of somewhere and hangs on his back until way back home.