About Family

YN'S FAMILY

Here is a another normal day in india
Where school students were walking in the streets....to school

Yn is a indian girl who belongs to rich family as her father is a business man and owns a big company.....her mother is a fashion designer...her brother works in his father's  company.

Yn father - mr.joseph
Yn mother - mrs.helan
Yn brother - Daniel

Her family is very perfect  they never forgot to spend time with their family

They will have their dinner all together daily in order to spend their time

Her father is the root of the family whatever the thing maybe his decission is final even her mother have no rights to break his rules.

Her father is a cold type of guy
But very caring and protective towards his family

Her mother is a friendly type and strict at the same time she never disobey her husband (yn's father)
As she already know his decissions are the best and they wont regret it latter.

Both the mother and the father is very carfull in growing their children in a goodway because the world is cruel.

Yn's brother is a very kind boy who lover his sister more than anyone but he never express his love towards his sister directly but he cares for her secrectly.

Yn's charecter is a type of mirror
If you be good to her she will be good to you
But.......
If you try to mess with her then god bless you....
She will become the most dangerous devil that no one could imagine...

She is a high school girl with 100's of friends but only a 4 of them was closest to her that she could feel free to be with.

KIN TEAHYUNG'S FAMILY

Here is the same busy day in korea where people where rushing here and there..

Taehyung is a south korean who belongs to kim family....

Taehyung mother : mrs. Kim Eun jin
Taehyung father : mr. Kim jong gyu
Taehyung brother : kim Jeon gyu
Taehyung sister :  kim Eun jun

His father was worked as a employe in the min's industry. He is a very kind guy he was very carefull about their family......after his first son built his own company he resigned his previous job and helped his son in his office.

His mother is very talkative and bubbly type of women who knows how to handle things perfectly than his father. Her supportings were the best encouragement for taehyung when he is in the thought of starting his own company.

His brother and sister love him so much and he is also very caring towards them. No matter what he never forget to protect them.

Taehyung is a talented and skillfull guy who buit his company at the age of 25 and turned it out as a korea's famous company "KIM ENTERPRISES" within 1 and half year.

He is cold from outside and soft from inside. He is a workholic person.
He was rejected by a girl when he was in the highschool only because his family is not financially stabled that time.

He respects girls who are with good intentions. But he never give a shit about the girls who are with bad intentions.

Author's  note

I just wrote this page just for clarification of the main leads family and background.

SEE YOU ALL SOON BYE...💜