20. Home tution.

Author pov

Yn's final exams are near now but you know what she is not studying well these days due to the change in the way of teaching the subject in korea.

She is not willing to ask and clear her doubts in the school but also she wanted to study too. She is thinking of showing her results to taehyung today.

When taehyung came home she asusally hold his bag and coat. Loosened his tie and give him water.
"Freshen up taehyung i'll heat the dinner" she said for which he nodded and went away.

They both had their dinner and taehyung went to their room after helped her to do the dishes. She too followed him to room and saw him infront of the mirror by combing his hair with his hands.

"Taehyung!!" She started the coversation "hmm?" He questioned "i want your sign in this" she said and handeled him her progress report.

He glaced her and the report over and over again. And finally opened his mouth "why your grades are low yn? Your graduation is near.... did you realise that?" He asked her

"I dont know i do studied a lot and understand the subject's concept but i cant write properly due to the pronounciation and slang of language" she said and saw him by lifting her head and eyes.

He sighed and said "i'll arrange a home tution for you after you return from the school" she denied by saying "i'm sorry taehyung but i am not comfortable to learn with someother's guidence"

"Who said i'll arrange some stangers. I myself will take home tution for you" he said. "You? Dont you have work?" She asked him "i will be early till your graduation" he replied her.

"Then from tomorrow there i will be taking classes for you from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm." He informed her for which she agreed.

The next day they went for their school and office. And yn's school was over 1.00pm itself as the portions are completed. She came home and started to study.

Time skips

When she is studying she heard a door bell. She got up and opened the door to see ........ ...

Taehyung's secratory mr

Taehyung's secratory mr.lee......... "good evening mrs.kim" he greeted her for which she politely returned with a smile "evening mr.lee".

"Mr.kim asked me to pick you up as he has some pending work over there, so he cant come around" he continued "would  you mind to get ready and come with your books mrs.kim"
He asked in a very humble way.

"Just sit there and wait for me 2 mins i'll be back" she said while pointing towards the couch. "I'll just wait in the car mrs.kim" he politly denied

"Do as i said mr.lee i dont like to repeat myself" she sounded like a actuall boss now, so he sat on the couch. "Ahjumha please treat a coffee for mr.lee. i think he is frustrated" she said by glancing mr.lee and asked "am i right mr.lee ?"

"Mrs.kim i-" he cutted off by her "yeah dont waste my time now mr. Have your coffee and wait for me" she said and went to change her dress.

She wore this👇

She came downstairs to see that mr

She came downstairs to see that mr.lee is sipping his coffee. He suddenly kept his coffee mug on the table and stood up after seeing yn.
"Did you finished your coffee? Mr.lee" yn asked

"mrs.kim actually mr.kim wants me to bring you soon"
he replied "so what mr.lee? Did drinking coffee for 5 mins will snatch your job or what?"
He hung his head low

"Just finish that and come outside i'll be waiting for you in the car" she said and about to go out "mrs.kim i am the one who should be waiting for you but why-?" He stopped by her "dont talk nonsence and finish that coffee"

She went out and waiting for him. He soon came by running and settled himself in the driver seat. "Mr.lee" she called him for which he answered "yes mrs.kim".

"I dont know about others but i am like this. I dont think good herted  people as low and dont keep my attitude around them. I know you are a well wisher for taehyung and our company, i dont want to treat you as just a employee you are a brother like to me so please dont think that i'm your boss wife. Think that i'm your sister. I treated you coffee because i dont see you as only a employee also as a human. So, get one think in your mind that Iam Not Like Others"
She said to him while he is driving.

"I'm sorry mrs.kim, here after i wont deny things" he said witha smile looking her from the mirror "yeah you must not" she said and both of them laught slightly.

"We're arrived" she heard mr.lee and got out of the car. He parked the car and went behind her. She walked straightly inside the elevater by mr.lee followed her inside. They arrived infront of taehyung's cabin

"I am get going mrs.kim" mr.lee said and ledt from there. You knocked the door and heard a "come in" so she went inside. He saw her and smiled at her while typing something in computer.

"I said you dont need to knock" he said he while gesturing her to sit down "yeah what if somebody is inside your cabin? Our marriage was not officially announced yet" she said and dropped her book on the cound and went near him.

"I will announce soon" he said. She stood behind him and started massaging his shoulder. He is melting in her touch. all his tiredness are went away after feeling herr touch.
"Dont stress much" she said and lightly pecked his head.

"So, lets start our study" she said like cheering. He chunkled and took her book. He explained each and every thing which she understood easily.

Thet both finished her study and glanced at the wall clock its 8.30 pm.
And he started working by saying it will take only 30mins to complete. So she was waiting for him.

After some time
"Yeah yeah come lets go homeeiee" she  said to herr husband who forgot his surroundings and working.

He nodded his head and got up after shutting down the computer. They both went to home and had their dinner as maids already prepared them.

She is waiting for taehyung who went out of room to take his bag as he dropped it on the living room. As soon as he came in..... he dropped the bag in ghe couch and joined her in the duvet.

"You love working. Dont you?" She asked him "yeah i do" he replied "hmm thats why you got a huge success" she said eyeing him for which he said "maybe".....

"Ok so lets sleep" he said and hugged her. They both slept toghether......

Author note:

He he he sorry for making you guys wait....😁