30. The Gift

Slightly mature ahed🔞

He kissed her once again while stripping her clothes one by one without breaking the kiss. She undid his shirt and roamed her hands all over his upper body making him aroused.

He kissed her neck and sucked at the hickey which is fresh as it was given by him a while ago. She started moaning while gripping his hairs tightly. He undid his phants.

Within a fraction of minute the two were all naked under the duvet.
The room was full of skin slapping sounds and each other's moaning sound.

That night went special for them.

Mature content finished🔞

The next morning yn woke up by hearing a phone ringing sound. She opened her eyes lazily to find herself naked along with her husband who is hugging her inside the blanket like she is the most precious thing that he ever had.

She started to admire her husband and dirty things began to araise in her mind remainding last night made her blush.

Her thoughts were cutted when she heard the phone ringing sound again.

She streached her hand and find the household phone. She attended the call "hello" and she heard
"good morning mrs.kim. im sorry to disturb you but the groceries you've ordered came already" said a bodyguard.

"Hmm leave it in the kitchen mr.johan" she said and cut the call after his reply of approval.

She placed the phone on the stand and turned the other side to find taehyung staring at her "what?" She asked "is it crime to stare at what's mine mrs.kim?" He smirked.

"Not at all mr.kim" she said along with a blush "i never knew that you have 43 moles on your body" he said earning a blush from her.

"Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" she shouted and hid herself in his chest. He laughed at her reaction and hugged her back.

She too laughed with him and pulled her face. She saw him laughing happily while his eyes were sparkling with love. While she was admiring him....his laughing stopped by seeing his wife admiring him. and unknowingly both were leaning towards each other.

Just then their lips met each other. They started to kiss very slowly by pouring all their love into the kiss.

His lips were perfectly captured hers. while sucking them softly while she too sucking his lips like some sweet drink.

His hands slipped into the duvet and caught her bare waist while her both palms were holding his cheek.

He pinched her waist a little making her hiss. He took this opertunity to push his toungue inside her mouth. While tasting her. She gave him all the dominance.

After some long time they both stopped the kiss but still their lips were together. They started to move their lips in sync after taking a 10 seconds gap.

After pulling off from the kiss. The couple went inside the blanket hugging each other.

Their naked body was collided with each other. Her breast is pressed against his chest. Their legs were twisting with each other.

After a thirty minutes.........

"Let me take a bath" she said and tried to get up but taehyung pulled her towards him. She bumped on his well built naked chest.

"What" she asked "baby dont tell me you're gonna get up like this" he said while eyeing her who is still inside the blanket "why cant i?" She asked being dumb.

He smirked by looking at her top to bottom. She understands that she is naked under the blanket. "Shut up!" She blushed.

He laughed and handed his shirt which is thrown on the night stand last night. She wore his shirt and said "happy birthday baby" along with a kiss on his cheek and ran fastly to wash herself up. She filled her bathtub and took a good shower.

She came out with a bathrobe and a towel tied around her hair. She looked the room around to find it's empty. So she changed into a long skirt and a shirt. She did her makeup and hair.

She came downstairs and find taehyung using his mobile while sitting on the couch. He is alll ready.

She went to the kitchen and started to make japchae. As it was his favorite dish. While she was preparing the ingridients. He came behind her and hugged her tightly.

"Why are you making food?" He whinned "stupid! To eat ofcourse" she huffed in annoyed tone. "Then why dont i eat you as my meal" he smirked "tae did you drink viagra?" She shaked her head in unacceptenss.

"Hmm?" He questioned while she replied "then how you talking like this even after what we did last night"

"You are irresistable" he kissed her neck. She moaned and realised what they were doing. She pushed him and he got unbalanced and hit his foot on the shelf.

"Aah" he shouted. She panicked and kneel down infront of him. She bend and touch his leg. He is not making any movement and standing still. She frowned and lift up her face still in kneeling position.

She saw him smirking at their position. She quickly got up from her place and turned. He gripped her wrist and pulled her making her to face him while bumping on his chest.

She is now sticking her face in his chest. She slowly look up his face still closer. He find her eyes were filled with warmth and her pink nose were so cute. Her lips were shining and at the same time tempting to him.

He didnt think twice and attacked her lips with his. This time kiss went very roughly that she cany even got time to kiss him back.

She tasted someting metalic in between the kiss which is none other that her blood. After he pulled off she found her lip bleeding. "What the--" she cut off by him "this is for pushing me off you darling" he licked his lips.

His lips had some blood stains of her which he licked. The hour went on like this and somehow they made the dish and ate whith a little romance.

In the evening tae was in the garden while reading a book by sitting on a bench. Where yn went to took a bath.

After some time a bodyguard came to garden "mr.kim, mrs.kim called you inside" he frowned and went in to see a box and a letter kept on the centre of the hall.

He opened the box to see a watch and the letter contains...

Happy birthday hubby~

I gifted you a watch because you have to make sure to spend more time with me.

-your wife.

He chunkled and wore the watch. He heard the footsteps and found her coming in a white dress.

"My king" his eyes sparkled with fresh tears "wont you claim me as your queen" her voiced echoed "princess" he whispered "king?" she called "you are my princess not queen. I want to take care of you like my baby not like a women" he said.

She blushed and they did danced for a romantic song. And had their dinner.

In bedroom

"I never celebrated my birthday like this. Thank-" he cutt of by her "keep your thankyou to yourself. I just did what i want to".

He kissed and she kissed him back.

"I love you more and more" he said while snuggling to her "i love you too king" she hugged him back while placing a forehead kiss on him.

Author note

Thank you for your love
And support.

Author loves you.....