12. Realising

Author pov

She opened the door of principal office after hearing a come in. When she open the door she was stunned to see the person inside the office and he ia none other than kim taehyung.

He is sitting in the opposite of principal seat. "Miss.Yn come and sit with mr.kim" the principal nim said. I slowly went beside taehyung and settled down on the chair near him.

"Miss.Yn why you didnt said that mr.kim is your guardian so i would never bothered you about the issue" asked mr.nim

"excuse me mr.nim if you dont mind, 'what i did is correct so i dont need to escape from the reality by saying mr.kim is my guardian' so hope you understand" She replied.

Taehyung stood in his place and said  "mr.nim what she did is correct so dont need to correct her and not only her, if any of the students in her place the statement will be the same because she just defended him to keep herself safe and im taking her home today" and hold your wrist and dragged you out of office.

"You did a good job babe~" he said a d smiled at you you replied "thank you" with a smile. "Lets go to my office you will be bored at home" he said her for which she agreed.

Taehyung pov

I took her to office and make her sit inside my cabin.

She is just sitting there about 1 hour, when i was in my work. I got interupted by a knock so i replied a 'come in' and she sat straight knowing it may be profesional person. But the person who entered was namjoon hyung and jin hyung.

"Hey yn what a surprise you are here" namjoon hyung said while he saw her inside my cabin. "Hi joon oppa i just came here after school so that i will not get bored" she smiled at him.

"Just because of your boringness you got a chance to see a world wide handsome like me today" jin hyung said and wink at her she chunkled and said "yes oppa its really my pleasure...." in a dramatic way making
Namjoon hyung laugh.

She suddenly turned to me "taehyung why are you being cold ice now?" she asked "when am i?" I asked back "you didnt laugh at my joke" she stated "you just stated the truth so why am i want to laugh" i said with a fake innocent+cold face.

"Yeah that's my boy...! Only he knows how to praise my hansome face" jin hyung said and hugged me and i just stood still.

After sometimes they went and she is sitting there and i am doing my work.......

Skip time

Now its 8.00 pm i streched my hands and looked at my right side to see a baby sleeping in the couch in the uniform. I slowly went near her and kneeled down at her and started to caress her face.

I dont know how i end up loving her when its only 2 months i know her. actually i love her before the marriage but now only i realised.

She started to open her eyes  and see me and asked me "time..?" I replied its 8.15 pm. Her eyes widden "oh shit i have to cook dinner, lets go home"
She said while i said  "Lets buy some food dont need to cook its already pretty late".

We went our home and we bought our food on the way so we had our dinner and laying on the bed ready to sleep.

Yn pov

We were now laying on the bed to sleep but iam not feeling sleepy so i thought to ask taehyung to watch a movie "taehyung....?" I called out he hummed in responce "i am not sleepy" i said "so lets do something" he said and pulled the blanked over us with a smirk.

I just hit his head with my hand and said "you pervert iam trying to ask for a movie night but you......" he just laughed and said "i was just kidding i am sleepy but lets watch a movie if you want" i nodded happily he switched on the tv in our room and conected to the pendrive.

I was so into the movie when i looked below i found him sleeping while hugging my waist and keeping his head on my chest. I was just admiring his face instead of movie.

I just kissed his whole face and hugged him tightly after turning off the tv. I love him soooo much but i dont know how to confess him....

What if he didnt love me and see me as just a responsibility......

With that i drifted into dreamland.....

Skip to one month

Author pov

In this one month taehyung and yn
Become very lovely and they both love each other mutually but they didnt confess.

Taehyung was planing to confess her on coming sunday as it was her birthday.

He planned every settings and places to confess to her as his plan has starting from today. He planned to ignore her till her birthday just to keep her surprise.....

Today taehyung didnt asked her to do his tie but she herself did that while he was busy in combing his hair in their room.

They both were eating their breakfast and when she finished she got up and grabbed her bag "lets go taehyung" she said "you go with driver today i have some work" he said in a cold voice and rushed out.

And here she was standing with a little hurt in her heart and soon after she heard a horn so she ran outside only to see a driver waiting for her.

She got in the car with heavy heart.
She is in a confused state throughout the journey 'he didnt wake me up today, didnt asked for doing tie, didnt kiss me, didnt drop me why.....?'

She joined with lisa and everything was going smoothly as she already informed lisa about her marriage she started to share things happened in the morning with lisa. Lisa tried to comfort her.

After the school ends yn returned home with lisa and also today she didnt recieve any calls from taehyung otherwise he usually call once when she is in the school.

Time skips

She prepared dinner at 8.00 pm and waited for taehyung in the couch as it was already late time passes but he didnt arraived. She called him. He rejected the call. She is now in the vedge of crying.

She is in the couch in order to wait for him. She fell asleep like that when he heard a sound of footsteps she woke up and saw him going to their shared bedroom upstairs without giving a glance to her.

She checked the time it was 1.00 am
She went to their room and heard showering sound so she waited for him. He came out soon but didnt even bulge at yn. "Taehyung shall i heat up the dinner?" She asked with a shaking voice "i dont want dont bother me" he replied.

She slowly went to kitchen and started to cry while thinking bad things...she kept his food in the fridge and went to her shared bedroom and laydown on her side but the next action of taehyung make her sob silently inside the blanket.......