24. Gift

They entered the house and yn straightly went to bedroom for changing her clothes. On the otherhand taehyung did a little decoration in the living room and placed the cake in the table.

He turned off all the lights and went to room. He heard the showering sound so he went to guest room and changed his clothes after showering.

When he came out he saw yn was still in the shared bedroom. So he went in to check what is she doing.

She is there still her hair wrapped by the towel and doing some skin care. "Yn dry your hair or you will catch cold" he said while standing near her by facing the mirror.

"Yeah wait a second let me finish my skin care" she said while looking at him. "Ahh finallyyy.." she said while finishing her skin care.

Taehyung came and  stood infront of her and pushed her by shoulders causing her to sit on the bed a little  behind her.

"What ar-" she cutted of by him "shuuu" he shushed her and unwrapped the towel in her head.

He took the drier in his hand and started drying her hair while combing it with his fingers.

"Hmm now its done" he said and kept the drier after turning it off.

"Come out after doing your hair" he said and went out of the room.

When she opened the door she was confused to see all the lights are off so she turned on the flash light in her phone and came downstairs

Suddenly a hand snatched her phone so she called taehyung "taehyung is that you?" But she didnt get  any reply.

Suddenly the lights were on and she saw a cake is placed on the table. With something written on.

She went near it to see clearly what it was. And there is written "im so pround of you baby"  then taehyung came out of no where and hugged her from behind.

"Aww tae tae is this for me" she asked him "wha-what you called me?" He asked her. "What? Tae?" She asked to confirm him. He hugged her  more tightly and said "i like this name"

"Ok i will call you tae from now on" she said to him. "Ok lets cut the cake now" he said and gave the knife to her she replied him "lets cut it together"

They cut the cake and ate while applying the cream on both face and laughing mess.

"So where is my gift mr.kim" she asked him "here it is mrs.kim" he replied while handling her a envelop.

"What is this tae?" She asked while opening it "see it by yourself" he replied.

She opened it and found two tickets. "Two tickets to paris? On the name of mr.kim taehyung and mrs.kim yn?"
She asked not beliving this

"Yes two tickets for paris. On the name of mr.kim and mrs.kim. which is you and me" he whispered in her ear.

"We are going on a honeymoon" he said to her she hugged him and said "im so so so happy".

"Wont you kiss me" he asked while pouting "aww my tae baby" she said and kissed him.

He kissed her back while holding her nape deepened the kiss. And They pulled out after awhile.

And they slept while cuddling each other.

The next morning they got up at the same time......

They took bath one by one and got ready within 2 hours.

After that they went for shopping as they are going to their honeymoon.....😹

They shopped many things till evening. They had their breakfast and lunch outside itself.

Finally they returned to home at 7.00pm.

"Go and get freshen up then we can make dinner" said taehyung. "Hmm" she hummed and went.

After she freshen up, she went to kitchen to prepare  dinner.

While she was strring the food placed on the gas stove taehyung came behind her and slowly slipped his hands in her waist caressing it with his thumb.

She recognized him by his cologne. So she let him without flinching. "Yn....." he called her with a raspy and whinning voice. "Hmmm?" She hummed at him by indicating to tell further.

"I am hungry...." he said while she replied "it will be ready in 2 minutes ok" he make her to turn around and kissed her out of no where.

She lost in that kisss and did kissed back....after a good 5 minutes they pulled out even if they dont want to but they had to as the smell of the burnt dish spreaded all over the kitchen.

"Yah it got burnt idiot" she scolded her husband who is looking here and there like he didnt did anything. "Lets make ramen then" he suggested while earning a glare from her.

"Go and sit in the living room. I'll call you when the food is ready" she said for which he looked her with pleading eyes and said "no no i will not disturb you please let me be here with you" and she nodded.

"Tae take the cheese from the fridge" she said to her husband who is sitting in the counter by eating some cashews from the shelf.
He nodded and handed her the cheese.

While she was sprinkling the cheese he came beside her left and pinched her left cheek. She turnes towards him and glared him. He said "oh sorry sorry i forgot"

She continued her work when she turned to other side for grabbing the chopped onions for final touch. He got down of the counter and pinned her hand on the self and started kissing her neck while a soft moan escaped from her.

She quicked closed her mouth with her palm by realised what they were doing so she pushed him and startrd scolding him "i told you to wait in living room but you said that you will not disturb me and now what are you doing?"

He replied her "yah dont scold me. The fault is yours too."  "What did i do?" She asked with confusion "you are the one who is irresistable. Then what can i do?" He replied with a innocent face making her blush.

Finally they are at the dining table....having their dinner quitely.
After they had their breakfast...they headed towards their shared bedroom.

He laid down on the bed and pulled yn towards bed who is sitting on the other side. She got collide with his chest. He hugged her waist tightly as her head is on his chest and her legs are between his legs. Her hands are clutching his shirt.

"Tae leave me or you will have body pain due to the weight morning" she slowly said to him and he pulled her more and kissed her forehead to indicate 'i dont care'. She smiled to herself and slept............

Author note

Click the star button to vote.....

Vote and support me if you like this chapter...

Author loves you.....