8. embarassed

Yn pov

I heared my anna laughing the hell out of me ahhh i guess he heard everything happened here

"Okay okay you can stop i guess" i said annoingly "after hearing out i cant stop i guess" he said and continued his laughings....

After 2 good minutes he called my name "yn" i just hmm "dont be shy okay i am glad that he is taking a good care of you and you being close to him. I just wanted to check wheather you are doing good or not but after hearing this i'll never bother you unnecessarly okay" he said in a calm voice

"Anna i really like him i know its not even a day after our marriage but i dont know why but i like him so much i will be happy always" i said to assure him

"I am very happy for you both i hope this 'like' thing turns to 'love' soon..." he said "okay im hanging up now bye take care" he added "okay bye" i said and disconnected the call. "Aahrraah im embarased" i shouted

I went back to kitchen and saw taehyung is doing the dishes which i left a while ago incompletely....

When he see me he smile at me and i did the same. Suddenly i remembered "why you lied to me that you muted the call" i asked him "i really muted it"  he said with a confused face.

"Hmn it may be accedently unmuted so wha-  hey dont say your brother heared that" he continued and shocked after seeing me nod.

"He teased me badly" i complained anna to taehyung and he just giggled.

After taehyung done with dishes we sat infront of the tv and connected to the mobilephone and watched some movies.....
Our day went like this at night i went to cook dinner and served he and i ate and talked about his friends...

When we were in our room preparing to sleep taehyung got a call " yes im" s
He said "who are you" he asked "oh ok wait ill give phone to her" he said and hanned the phone to me.

"Hello" i said "hey yn" i heard 4 voices i guess its my friends"yeah yn how are you? How was your first night"
Asked hasini making me chunkled.

"Its not like you think hasu.... im just a minor" i said to her acctually i dont get embarased because this question is casually asked by everyone to newly married "dont worry you will be major in next year" she said .
"no In india we will be major at the age of 18 but here in korea the age is 20."

Like that we talked some unwanted stuffs....

I handled the phone to taehyung  he is sitting on the bed headboard supporting the head.

As soon as i handled him the phone he said "yn i want to ask you something" "yes" i said having no clue "did anyone forced you to marry me" he asked  i was about to answer but a phone call interupted me he saw the screen and went out of our room to answer.

I started to use my phone with the wifi connection in our house...as soon as he headed inside the room "taehyung i need a new sim card" i asked him "we'll buy that tomorrow" he said "okay" i said and yawned

"Come lets sleep" i said and laid on bed. he too laid beside me and hugged me out of nowhere.

"When will you go for office" i asked "after a week" he answered "hmm good night" i said and closed my eyes "good night" he said and kissed my forehead.

Taehyung pov

I woke up and sat on the bed and she is nowhere to be found in the room i went to washup and came back to room after 30 mins i headed to the kitchen and saw the most blessfull scenery infront of my eyes

My cute and little wife is cooking with messy bun she is looking like a typical wife who is cooking for her child in order to send him to school and the food looks awsome and it smells good.

I slowly went behind her and backhugged her she flinched and drop the spoon which is in her hands
"Its me....." i whispered in her ear
She loosened her muscles and relaxed

"What are you doing here" she asked continued her cooking and turned off the stove after sprinkling some herbs "i came to see my cute little wife and your food's aroma leaded me here" i said and kissed her earlobe.....

"Tae-ta-Taehyung....." she morned when i kiss her neck still backhugging her "yes baby" i said and i turned her around and saw that she closed her eyes. i like the effect i had on her.

"Open your eyes" i said and she opened it slowly. She is looking me up as she is short with her doe eyes which is now filled with innocence i just want to hold her waist and kiss her roughly untill she blankout but i have to control my self because i dont know whether she likes me or not.

"Come lets have breakfast" i said to her "mmm" she humed and startes to take the bowls with food and i helped her to arrange the dining table.

We ate in silence and when she finished she was about to getup "yn my friends are coming home for dinner today so we dont want to cook we can order" i said "we can make dinner in home too" she said "but they are 6 and they eat like pigs" i said and chunkled "okay then i will make dessert" she said i nodded

She went to kitchen to do dishes and when she returned i handed her a covered paper "what is this" she asked "open it" i said and she opened it and surprised "oh my new sim card" she said "when did you?" She asked "i said to buy that to guards" she smiled and  thanked me

"I dont want thank you but if you want to express your thanks you
Can kiss me i think" i said with a grin and she ignored me like 'wtf man'

Time skips

My friends came home and she served dinner they all ate and tasted the dessert and started to complement her cooking skills soon after they left we do the dishes and cleaned the house.

We slept by hugging after finishing our work......