18. Friends

"YNNNN......" she heard her name calling by someothers
She turned to see her four friends dhanya, hasini, raghul, karan.....
Were standing there.....

Sha ran to them and hugged them they also hugged her back. The 5 did a group hug which is full of emotions.

The 5 enjoyed their time the whole day by talking and talking about yn's married stuffs, raghul and dhanya's relationship stuffs and finally hasini's dream of visiting korea.....

"Yn dhanya said only you were following the indian pledge" said raghul "me..? How?" Yn asked without any clue. Dhanya replied "we took pledge each day in scholl by saying all indians are my brothers and sisters but only you followed and married a korean"

The other four of them laughed hard excluding dhanya who is feeling proud to find this statement. "But you betreyed our indian boys who were head over heals for you yn" said hasini by wiping her fake tears.

"No i just fullfilled my pledge" yn replied and all of them are laughed

"But yn you are changing into a korean by looks i think. you look different compared to the day you left india" said hasini "yeah you already look beautiful but you are looking even more beautiful luck is not on my side only taehyung brother is lucky" raghul said and wink at yn making her blush.

"You are enough lucky to have me" said dhanya glaring at the poor soul raghul. He laughed awkwardly by wiping his swetes in forehead and said "i am just joking baby you are more beautiful" and get a hit in his arms by dhanya.

But karan...he didnt expressed much all ge did was feel happy when he felt yn is happy with  taehyung .

"By the way karan why are you not talking anything are you unhappy about my arrival" yn asked him for which he replied "no no its not like that i am just thinking you could have not moved to korea so that we were enjoying like this always" yn replied "but there is jesus to decide everything right? Nobody can change distiny"

It was dinner time the five of them are in yn's room suddenly hasini asked "yn where is taehyung shi?" Thats when it hit yn he must be feeling alone as he was not good at interacting with people.

She ran outside after saying "ill be back guys" the other 4 laughed at her when hasini said "she literely forgot her husband".

On the other hand taehyung is sitting silently  in the couch with yn's mother, father and  brother. By listening their talks feeling bored.

When yn came there she feel bad about making him bored so she just joined in that group and sat biside taehyung. "Yn where were you?" "Yes why did you left your husband alone"
"How can you be irresponsible" "you should stay by his side after all"

She is bombared with questions by her father and mother. She hung her head low by feeling guilty for left him alone. He understood her, he know that she must be feel exited to see her friends after many months.

So he defended her by saying "mom dad dont accuse her she just exited after seeing her friens after many months there is no problem in that"

"But son she wouldnt have been left you alone" said yn's mother "but mom in korea she is just spending her time with only me. Today only she is spending her time with you guys. So nothing to worry" taehyung said

Yn lift her head to see taehtung already looking at her with love. She said "taehyung come" and dragged him to her room where all her friends were chatting.

"Hey taehyung shi" said all of them "hi" said taehyung.

The four of them started to talk random stuffs while yn and taehyung were having a eyecontact.

Hasini noticed that and signaled everyone. "yn we are hungry so we are going down stairs you come with taehyung brother" said karan

And they all left the room. She just went near taehyung and sat in his lap by facing him after closing the door.

She cup his cheeks and kissed him out of nowhere. He did kissed her back.

She pulled out from the kiss and stared at his eyes. And hugged him. He know why she is behaving like this but he hugged her back and said "you think i will get angry on you right?" She just hummed and hugged him tightly.

"Come lets go for dinner they must be hungry and waiting for us" said yn "they are not hungry they just gave us privacy" said taehyung with a chunkle.

They went down to have their dinner and slep by hugging each other.

In the middle of the night taehyung woke up feeling hot and didnt feel any presence beside him. He then searched yn beside him but she is nowhere to be found.

He got up and found balcony door is opened so he went there to find her standing while holding the trails inhaling fresh air while the cold breeze touching her skin.

He went behind her and backhugged her. She flinched but he whispered "its me love" so she didnt make any movement "what are you doing here?" Asked him "i am feeling hot there so i came here to feel the cool air" she replied

"You should have turned on the AC" he said "hehe i thought you must be feel cold as you didnt make any move by sleeping peacefully" she said witha awkward laugh.

"Come I am feeling sleepy" he said witg a sleepy voice "then why did you wake up" said her. He replied "i didnt feel your presence beside me so i cant sleep peacefully" she hugged him and said "ok come lets sleep we have to go back tomorrow"

They came in and yn turned on the AC and slept by hugging each other.

In morning they got ready and came downstairs while the whole family and maids were in hurry burry.

"Mom, dad, aunty what are you guys doing?" Yn asked "you are returning to korea right? So we are packing some indian stuffs that you cant buy in korea" said her mother.

Yn looked at taehyung. He too looked at her and said "let them be actually i loved indian foods" she chunkled at his childishness and said "ofcourse who wouldnt like indian foods they are just awsome" for that he replied "i heard indian foods are very spicy but i dont find spicy at your home"

"Because i dont eat spicy foods so mom said to prepare my food with less spice. Also i know you didnt eat spicy so i told them to make your along with mine" she replied.

They had their breakfast.......
After some minutes....

Yn's brother started the car while the car has already stuffed with some items by yn's family. The couples sat inside and bid a byee to all. They arraived the port and find her friends also came to sendoff her. She hugged them and bidded a bye.

Then she came to her brother and hugged him by saying "i will miss you anna" he hugged back and said "be happy always thats my only thing i want from you"

He then hugged taehyung and said "keep her happy like this always taehyung" taehyung replied "dont worry about her hyung i will keep her happy" and hugged back.

Yn once again bid a byee to all while the workers were loading their luggage in the jet and the jet took off after they went in.......