23. Graduation

Yn did all her exams very well and taehyung is also very confident about her results....

Today is her graduation day so yn, taehyung, mr.kim and mrs.kim are here in the school to attend the ceremony.

When they entered the campus. They saw lisa and her father standing there.

Actually it is her step father. But he is very caring towards her more than a a biological father can.

She approched you with a grin on her face "yn....dude" and hugged yn while she hugged her back by saying "lisa......dude".

She broked the hug and bowed towards your in laws while yn bowed towards her father.

"Where is your mom lisa" yn asked her for which she replied "yeah she is inside" and they all went in.

She is nervous about her result. She knows that she did her exams well but you know the fear of results right...?:)

"A vey good morning to all the students and their parents and guardians. I would like to start the graduation ceremony on behalf of our education minister mr.choi suhoo" announced the host.

When mr.choi suhoo gets up and bowed to the croud with a smile and
The host continued

"I gladly invite our principle, vice principle, HOD, correspondant, teaching and non teaching staffs to this ceremony."

"The host looks beautiful right" lisa said to yn for which she nodded. Taehyung sensed the nervousness in her behaviour and hold her hand in his by whispering "be confident"

She felt a little light by his boosting word but still she felt a little nervousness in her.

"I would like to call upon our principle mr.nim to distribute the ceritificates for the rank holders" the host announced.

Mr.nim gets up and grabbed the certificates in his hands.

"The third place was won by mr. Song felix (Arts department) he gets 554 marks out of 600 "

The boy felix went to get his certificates and medals from mr.nim and they took a photo as well.

"All the best mr.felix and the second place was won by ms.rossaline (bio maths department) she gets 565 marks outof 600"

The girl went to receive her certificates.

"And before announcing the first place i would like to call upon our education minister mr.choi suhoo to give the prizes for the first place"

All the students were began to murmuring among themselves "why our education minister is giving prizes for first place?" "Yeah usually our principle only give that" "i think the person must have scored high"

By that time mr.choi suhoo held the mic and began his speech.

"Good moring to all. I guess you all are surprised about my arrival as well as about distributing the prize for first place right?" Mr.choi asked the croud for which they shouted "yes"

"It will be clear for you all within some minutes. The student who is going to get the first place will be announced in 10 seconds. Let's start the countdown" mr.choi said to the croud for which the croud started to count

" 10

    9

    8

    7

    6

    5

    4

    3