14. she is mine.

Author pov

She turned to see mark standing with more than 10 boys. She got up from her place and turned towards them unexpectedly mark slapped yn hard that she could'nt process what happened just now "this is for that day you slapped me" he said and went from there.

Yn is just holding her cheeks. Her eyes become red and tears were filled in her eyes out of anger. Her cheek has a clear print of mark's four fingers.

She took a fork in her hand from the table they were sitting and shouted "AAAAHHHHH YOU FUCKER MAAARRRKKK" lisa tried to control her but she couldnt.

Yn ran towards the path from where mark just left. Lisa have no way other than to inform taehyung. So she did. Taehyung is well known for yn's anger as he already heard it by her indian friends and her brother.

So he rushed to yn's school.

When taehyung arraived school he saw a trembling lisa "where is she?"he asked to lisa. Because of the fear she cant able to speak so she just streched her hands towards the 12th arts class.

He understood that so he ran inside  to see a scene.........that the teacher is not there as there were only 11 boys and yn is holding a fork towards mark's neck she was looking like a teribble witch who got mad. she is  yelling "HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER" she was about to stab him.....

"YN" Taehyung shouted she turned towards him and said "taehyung dont interferce in this let me kill this bastard"  "YN LEAVE THET FORK RIGHT NOW" he yelled back "SURE BUT AFTER KILLING HIM" she said and again tried to stab him "yn~~" he dont know why but  called out her sweetly

Suddenly she left the fork from her grip and stood like a statue he took the chance and came towards her and pulled her near him from mark and hold her tightly that she couldnt escape from the grip.

So she started struggling in his grip. He went near mark who is shaking in fear and slapped him 5 times without stopping. But still yn is struggling out of anger on mark.

Taehyung relised her and hold her by her arms and kissed her untill she get calm and she started to kiss back soon after melted into it. He slowly breaked the kiss and hug her and started to patt her back.

All the 11 boys were stunned to see the scence infont of them. They all know taehyung as he is the chairman of the school and many companies as he is the business tycoon of the year.

He turnes towards them and shouted "she is my wife and at the same time owner of this school she has the power to kick you all out so watch what you are doing.....and you(pointed towards mark) dont dare to get near her she is mine she is FUCKING MINE" and went from there..

They were standing like a statue Because they are not aware of the truth that yn is his wife.

Later.........

Taehyung took yn to home and yn is feeling bad that she ruined taehyung's reputation so she didnt opened her mouth to say anything.

He parked the car in the garrage and they came inside the home as soon as they entered they got freshen up and changed. When she is tieing her hair taehyung is drying his hair on the same mirror.

He suddenly got a call "yes mr.lee" she heard him talking and she can hear the 2nd person also, as she was standing near the phone "mr.kim ,the clients were waiting" said mr.lee

"cancel today's all meetings" taehyung said "but sir-" mr.lee cutted off by taehyung "DO as i said" taehyung said and disconnected the call.

She is feeling more guilty to ruin his mood. as a workaholic man he never skips his shedule untill its for some important reason but today just because his mood he cancelled.