16. Periods

Author pov

She noticed something and shouted "SHIT"

She found her bedsheet as well as taehyung's phants have stain of blood and actually she get her periods over night but she didnt realised due to her deep slumber.

Unknowingly her tears were building up and she started to think that 'what the fuck have i done!! It got stained in taehyung's phants too shit. He will get disguist seeing this. What will he think of me....'

A loud sob left her mouth which cause taehyung to wake up. actually he is a deep sleeper but as it was his time to wake up. he got the concious about the sound immediately.

He got up and sit straight after seeing her crying. "Hey yn baby why are you crying hmm? Tell me baby..." he asked with so much worry

She replied him "i got periods and it stained in bedsheet and your ph-phants too" as soon as she finished her sentence she closed her eyes tightly. He just cuppee her face "open you eyes love" he said with a whisper.

She opened her eyes and see him "It is natural ok and why are you crying over a normal thing. You would have been getting this since 6 years right?"
He asked

"I didnt cried for that. I thought that you may be feel disguisting as it has stained your phants too" she said while sniffing.

He just kissed her both eyes and replied "why would i have been feel disguisting over this thing, actually i would feel proud for that as long as it was yours"

She looked at him and said "taehyung i feel so proud to be your wife, please dont ever leave me in my life. I would die without you i love you so much" she said and tears started to glittering in her eyes

He realised that she was facing moodswings so he just pulled her and kissed. She too responded for the kiss.

While their lips were moving in a sync she broked the kiss out of nowhere and held her stomach tightly as her cramps hit her "aah" she sounded and ran to the wash room.

Here taehyung is standing with a worry. He realised that she didnt brought clothes with her. So he opened the wardrobe and took a comfy black tshirt and phants.

He knocked the door and she asked "yes?" He said "open the door and grab your clothes" she opened slightly and snached the clothes and closed faster.

He went guestroom to freshen up and changed his dress. When he entered the shared bedroom he changed the bedsheets and put then for laundry.

She opened the bathroom door to see her husband changing his shirt. She cleared her througt to signal him that she is here as he will be hurry up to put on his shirts.

But he just smiled at her and told her to sit in the bed. As soon as he changed his dress he said "yn dont step out of the room untill i arrive. wait for me i will be back soon" and kisses her forehead before heading out.