1.You Have To Marry

AUTHOR POV

It's a tiring day for yn who just returned from school with lotz and lotz of home work. she threw her bag on the couch and made her way towards kitchen to see maids working there.

She got confused when she did'nt find her mother in the kitchen to prepare her snacks.

So she asked one of the maid "aunty where is mom" the maid replied " yn dear your mom went to office as your dad called her for something important" yn said " oh ok".

And made her way towards her room she had a shower and weared a oversized t-shirt with shorts.

She started to do her homework as her public exams (indian thing) were near and she dont want to lose in this exam.

On the other hand her mother and father is having a conversation......

"What the hell are you talking about" shouted mrs. Helan (yn's mom) "lower you voice helan" yelled mr.joseph (yn's dad)

"but how....how can we just make her marry in this age" cried her mother "dear i have my reasons i'll tell you when the time is right please make yn to say ok for this marriage" said mr.joseph.

"But who is the boy going to marry our daughter"asked mrs. Helan wiping her tears "he is a korea's No.1 business man who is young and handsome KIM TAEHYUNG" said mr.joseph

"you are not making her marry because of business right?" Asked her mother reassuringly.

"No no helan I have a valuable reason besides mr.kim aka teahyung's father is my friend so no worries in marrying to his son" said mr.joseph.

"I'll inform her but i dont know how she will react"said her mother and started to leave her husband's office...

When she returned home, she strightly went to yn's room to see her sleeping in the couch with books on her surrounding.

she made her way out of room and started to think what to do for make her agree to her marriage.

After 2 hrs yn came downstairs and saw that her mother is sitting in the couch rubbing her forehead seems very sad so she thought to ask her

"What happened mom" asked yn "sweety i have one thing to tell you" said her mom looking into her eyes.

Yn gazed her in confusion , out of blue her mom said "you are going to marry after your examination" "what the hell you are talking about" shouted yn.

"No matter what you are going to marry thats it" said her mom sternly "but why mom im just 17 and i have to acheive my dreams " said yn while sobbing " You have to its your dad's order" said her mother.

"No NO i won't marry in this age" said yn "you have no other choise sweety" said her mom sadly.

From that yn started crying untill her brother came home . when she heard door clicking sound she ran towards her brother and started crying. He never experienced these type of things with his sister

They always quarrel and fight with others but today He had no clue about why she is crying like this.

But he hugged her back and patted her back telling her not to cry. His heart clenched seeing her like this. She never cried like this before.

She fall asleep in his arms while sobbing. They are in the living room he is siting in the couch with yn in his arms.

"MOM MOM" he started to yell "what happend dani" she asked while running down from stairs. "Why yn is crying like this" he asked .

Her mother explained the whole story  to daniel and started to cry. He is too stunned to hear that his dad is doing something unacceptable.

But he know that if his dad does something it has reason behind.

Now he is caresing his sister's cheek which is puffy due to crying with dried tears.

YN POV

I woke up by sunlight hitting my face and i remembered what happened yesterday No matter what i'll never marry anyone now......

I went downstairs after freshen up and found my dad drinking coffee and mom sitting beside him drawing some designs in note........

But i didnt find Anna  (elder brother)
As i remembered i cried yesterday by hugging him and ended up sleeping in his arms

He must be bring me to my room.
I was lost in my thoughts and i came to reality when my mom calls me....

"Yn Sweety why are you standing there come here" called my mom. I slowly walked towards them and sat on couch.

"Is something bothering you?" Asked my mom and i shook my head.

"Where is Anna" i asked mom "something came up in company so he went there" said my mother "ok i'll go and get ready for school" i said and was about to turn

"You are not going to school today wait for me in your room i have to talk  to you" said my father and i just nod

After few minutes i heared door clicking sound and found my father entering my room

" SO.....ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE ? " asked my dad out of nowhere. Thats it tears started forming in my eyes.

"I dont want to marry" i said trying not to breakdown. "I did'nt asked your oppinion" he said while sipping his coffee "Im just informing you" he added.

That's it i lost my control

"Dad why can't you understand that i dont want to marry in this age" i said while tears started to falling down.

"You have to marry my friend's son KIM Taehyung who is the most successful business man" he said coldly ignoring my question making me shut.

" dad what is his age?" I asked while wiping my tears....

"He is only 27" said my dad
"Are you kidding" i asked more like yelled." I dont want to marry a 27 years man "  i cried..."i dont care about your statement so stop your argument"said my dad.

Author pov

"why itz always me" she cried....."if you want or not you have to marry him"said her father "but dad im just f*cking 17 and he is 27"said her "age dont matter "he said while she sobbed "get ready tomorrow we have to meet your soon to be husband" he added and closed the door with a loud thud.........

I know it will be boring

Meet you in next chapter......