28. Your favourite place

The next day

"Tae come fast uhhh" yn shouted from the living room. "Yeah why are you shouting" taehyung said while coming to the living room adjusting his wrist watch.

"How much time you take to get ready?" Yn scolded him. making him to raise his one eyebrow "excuse me miss you are the one who took more than 1.30 hrs and came out late" he said

"So what i am the one who get ready first na?" She said while smiling widely at him. He shook his head and said "silly". She heard it and punched slightly at his arms.

They head towards the car and drove off to a famous restaurent. They had their breakfast there and drove to many places.

They roamed all day outside. Ofcourse paris has so many places to visit.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Now itz 6.00 pm

"Tae im tired" yn said to her husband who is driving "hmm" he hummed.
"What hmm" she shouted "what baby" he asked "uhh nothing just wake me up when we reached im sleepy" she said with a irritated tone making him chunkle and hum.

"Fucking jerk" she cursed under her breath and slept. Ofcourse he heard it and smiled at her childishness.

"Baby wake up" he said slightly shooking her "mm let me sleep uh" she mumbled in her sleep.

"YN" he yelled with a low voice. She flinched and opened her eyes in a jerk. "Why are you yelling idiot" she said while keeping a hand on her chest.

"You were sleeping like a buffalow then what can i do" he said carelessly.
She glare at him and get out of the car.

Her eyes widdened in happiness.
He noticed and asked her "you like this?" She replied him "i love this tae"

"Hmm i know this is your favourite place" he said while back hugging her.

They both interwined their hands and started walking towards the effil tower.

Now they were just before the effil tower. Yn pulled out her mobile and took a photo of taehyung without him being noticed.

He looked down at her only to find her already looking at him. This makes his stomach made a flip.

She is looking deeply at his eyes only to find a lotz and lotz and lotz of love for her. She held his tie softly and pulled it slowly.

Here taehyung being lost in her eyes couldnt sense what she is doing. Without his knowing he is also giving in her actions.

She tiptoed infront of him and placed her lips on him. Then only the realisation hits him. his hands stiffened. He also gave in after feels her lips are moving on him.

They kissed almost 5 minutes. And pulled back. "Yn" he called her "hmm" she hummed "I love you" he said and looked in her eyes "i love you too love". They smiled at each other and began a conversation. After that they took photos togethers.

They drove back to their house. They took a shower and changed to pyjamas. She is now doing her skin care while him working on his laptop on the bed.

She noticed him working and said "keep that in table and do your work" he got confused and asked "why?"
She came near him and pulled the laptop. She placed that on table and sat on his lap.

He has no clue on what she is doing. "This is my place and nothing could occupy this" she said and wrapped her arms around her neck.

He smiled at her and said "sure my lord. This place is only belongs to you" he said and laid down on the bed by pulling her by waist.

She put her hand on his chest and said "tae iam so confused" he asked her "of what?" She replied "what am i going to study further" he asked "dont you have any dreams like becoming this or that something?"

She replied "no i always dreamed of working on my dad's office only"
He suddenly asks "why dont you study business and work in our office" she looks at him and said "why this idea didnt came in my mind" he replied "coz you are dumb"

She cutely glare at him and said "then leave me and marry a intelligent girl go why are you lying here with a dumb girl go go" while slightly pushing him.

"Yeah this idea sounds good....hmmmmmm you are also disobeying me nowadays.......hmm.  i'll think about that ok?" He replied to tease her. "Fucking jerk  dont touch me" she yelling while his hands slip into her t-shirt.

"Im not touching you baby. My hand itself going there" he said and started to caress her waist.

"Tae" she called her husband earning a hum frum him she continuous "will you really marry any other women if i disobey you" he looked at her to find a real worry in her eyes which is a little wet.

"What if i did? What will you do then?" He asked her even though he know his words affect her. He just wanna hear her response.
"I will never disobey you tae. Pls dont leave me ever i will di-"

He kissed her to stop the shit of her words which he didnt like ofcourse.
"I. WILL. NEVER. LEAVE. YOU get that thing in your mind" he said and kissed her once again.

She replied him after breaking the kiss "I love you" he kissed her forehead and said "i love you more".

The couples were lying on bed while hugging each other in silence. He is hiding her in his chest and she is hearing his heart beat.

The most adorable movement of the couple continuous and they both drifted into sleep after some good times.

_________________________________________

Author note

Sorry for the delay guys......

I just completed my exams......

Wait for the next update......

Most probably it will be on our hero's birthday i think.....i am so exited...😍

Vote for me because only your response and votes do motevate me to update quickly......

Advance christmas wishes to you alll....

Love you lotzzzzzzz......