27. Ideal type

"BLOOD" she gasped at the sight infront of her. She suddenly got up from the bed. But she fell down with a loud thud "aaah " she cried in pain as she was sore.

The bedroom door burst opened revealing a worried Taehyung. "Aishh why did you stood up? You could have called me for that." He said in a worried tone while lifting her up and placing her in the bed."there was some blood" yn said while taehyung replies  "there is nothing to be worried of love it is common for all as if it is their first time" taehyung said "Yeah its all because of you idiot" she scolded him.

"What did i even do?" He asked her "because of you i cant feel my legs" she said making him smirk. "Woah here iam dying in pain but you are there smiling like a manic." She said while making a unbelivable face.

"The fault is yours not mine" he said making her confuse "whats wrong with me. You are the one who did this. Then how it is me" she said to him

"first i didnt choose paris for honeymoon as it is very romantic place. Second i dint being attractive. Third I didnt put on short clothes, fourth i didnt used strawberry hair spray and vannila perfume. Fifth i dint moaned so sweetly like provoking someone and at last i didnt being so cute." He said to her.

"Ewwww how can you be so shameless" she asked while closing her ears with her hands. "Whats being shameless in it. I just stated.  The truth. You are the one who did thst all. but you are blamming me ."
He said while carsing her lips by his thumb.

"Wow just wow! I am the one at fault yeah!" She said while clapping her hands dramatically.

He chunkled and said "Stop this drama and come lets take a bath"
She replied with a surprised look "what do you mean lets take a bath?"
He replied "it means you and me have to take bath together. Now come let me lift you"

"I have my own leg-saaah aaah" she fall down again while tried to stand.
And saw taehyung who is infront of her supressing his laugh and shutted his mouth after receiving a glare from his wife.

He slowly and gently lifted yn up in his arms in a bridal style and placed her near the mirror in the washroom.

"Hmm take this and brush your teeth" he said by offering a tooth brush with some paste in it.

The couples started brushing their teeth.while taehyung finished brushing. Yn was just lazyly moving her brush up and down on her teeth.

"Be fast baby" taehyung said to her while she glared at him "fuck" she said. "Baby already you are sore but still you want more hmm?" He asked her with a teqsing smirk on his face.

"Yah idiot" she yelled and splashed a cup of water on him. "Youu....!" He screamed and applied the toothpaste a little on her face. "Idiot" she huffed.
"Baby..... dont scold your husband" he said while hugging her from behind.

"Yah taee....  dont make me wet" she whinned "still you are wet...hmm? Hmm?" He teased her with a teasing smirk. "Idiot i am talking about your t-shirt" she said and pushed him.

"See now im not wet" he said while removing his t-shirt and hugged her from behind. "Ta-tae p-put something on" she shuttered with a blush crept on her cheeks.

"You've already seen more than this baby then why are you shy?" He asked and hugged her more tight from behind.

"Tae its ticklish hahaa" she laughed when he kissed her neck from behind.
He kissed her cheeks make her laugh loud.