9. His Office

Author pov

The week went like this yn and taehyung become very close to each other and shared all things with each other..... they observed one thing which is familiar among them.

Taehyung never forgets the date of his favorite or unexpected first movement's day. on the other hand yn never fails to take a picture in her favorite or unexpected first movements.

Yn observed the thing that when taehyung talks about his childhood he said the date correctly that when he god his first gift, when he got his first punishment, when he bunked his class first, when he lost his school identiy card once.....and so on....

And Taehyung observed the thing when yn shows the pictures in her phone that when she lost her first tooth, when she started to tie up her first tie for school, when she went first trip with her friends, whe she got her first injury on her leg due to fell down from stairs.....and so on...

The both souls fell in love without knowning themselves....

Today is the day that taehyung want to go to his office after marriage.....

Yn pov

I woke up early today by keeping an alarm and see a handsome baby sleeping beside me i chunkled on my own thinking and kissed his forehead

I went downstairs to prepare food. I saw maids were doing their work when i went down they all greted me and i did the same as soon i went in the kitchen i started to make breakfast and kept all things by arranging them ready to serve.

I went upstairs to wakeup taehyung but when i went in our room he is nowhere to be seen and i turned my head towards bathroom door when i heard door clicking sound.

I am standing with my mouth hung open when i see him shirtless water dripping from his hair and body. only a towel tied aroung his torso....
He is looking hot.....😵😵

I gulp seeing him taking steps near me with a smirk in his face.
Now he is near me. I started to step backwards and he is steping towards me again and when i blocked by the wall behind me he caged me in his arms.

I closed my eyes tightly and gulp out of nervousness he held my chin and lift up. "Open your eyes baby" he whispered i opened my eyed obediently and my gaze fell in his neck and the adems apple that went up and down "like what you see" he asked

As soon as i heard him i pushed him slightly and said " b-br-breakfast i-s ready" and ran out of the room and relesed the breath that i holding for 10 mins....

He came down stairs with his suit and had a bag and tie in his hands.

"Yn come here" he called me after dropping his office bag on the couch i went quickly and stand infront of him "can you do my tie" he asked and i nodded. He handed me the tie

I streched my toes to reach his height and wrapped the tie around his neck i was about to stumble but he quickly hold my waist when he saw i lost my balance and i continued doing tie and said "finished"

He smiled at me by ruffling my hair and went toward dining table i satrted to serve the breakfast for ourselves and started to eat. When he finished he waiting there sitting for me to finish mine too

When i finally finished i grabed his and my plate to wash basin and washed my hands and he too washed his hands. He went near the couch and took the bag in his hand which he dropped a while ago and turned to me.

"Bye take care dont go outside if you are bored watch tv" he said and kissed my forehead "dont overwork yourself i will miss you" i said and without thinking twice i kissed his cheeks. He smiled at me and went with a driver to his office.

I went inside our house and saw the time it was 10.00 am.
I think its his daily rotine timing for going to office i went upstairs to have a shower and started to watch tv.

Time skips

Now its past 12.00 pm i am all ready to go to his office with his lunch as he called me and told to bring him lunch along mine too. I went with a driver and steped inside his office.

All the employs looked at me like 'who is she' i went to reception and asked "can you tell me where is chairman mr.kim's office" yes i addresed him as mr.kim because i dont want to look there like a slut as they dont know who am i to him "do you have appoinment miss" she asked with a smile "ahmm actually no can you please pass the information to him that yn is here to meet him" i asked her.

"Wait a minute miss let me contact his seceratry" she said and grabbed the telephone after she finished talking with the person she said "wait a minute miss we need mr.kim's approvel" "you can sit in that couch" she added i went and sat on that couch by thinking 'woah a great security around him, ofcourse he is the no.1 business man afterall' with that i was observing the designs and theme of his office

After 10mins the receptionist called me "miss.yn mr.kim called you in his cabin" she said soon i got up and went near her "may i know where is his cabin" i asked her "wait a minute miss, mr.lee will help you" she said and pointed a man who is coming towards me i thanked her and went with him.

"Good afternoon mrs.kim" he greeted "good afterno- hey how do you know that i am mrs.kim" i asked him while standing inside the elevator. "I am the personal assistant of mr.kim mam so he said to only me about you" he said
"Oh ok" i said and smiled at him.

The door opens and now i am standing infront of taehyung's cabin. the board above the door printed clearly ☆CHAIRMAN MR.KIM☆
I knocked the door and heared a cold voice "come in"

I went inside and he didnt notice me his eyes are fixed in the screen of monitor and when he realises that the person infront of him is not speaking he lift his eyes up to meet mine.

The cold face of him dissappered and he smiled at me "come sit here" he pointed at the couch.

We both settled ourselves and i served the lunch for both of them.

While eating "yn when is your result" he asked "in two days" i said while munching my food "ooh after your result you have to join your high school last year?" He said "no we can do admission before itself because the highschool first year mark is not important last year only important"

I said while eating......