7. Husband

Yn pov

This is our reception place in the beach side......

Where everyone is present here waiting for us

Soon after everyone gave their presents we cutted the cake...

Taehyung feeds me the first piece and i  feed him the second piece....

After having dinner i bid goodbye to my parents and brother they said they will visit me ofter and cried sometimes and we drove off to our house.....

Taehyung pov

We went to our house and entered to our room "taehyung you go and change i'll wait" she said "ok" i agreed and went to my wardrobe to find a comfy night wear and went to wash room after 10 mins i came out and yn went to change and came out in 15 mins.......

"Are you sleepy" i asked her "yes" she said and yawned....

"Okay lets sleep" she said and laid on the bed staring me"i will sleep in guest room if you feel uncomfor-"
I cutted off by her "first of all im comfortable with YOU and second when im here you are not supposed to sleep separately understood" she scolded me like mom.

I internally chunkled seeing her dominance and laid on the bed beside her. It is a king size bed. "I said it because i have a habbit of hugging something while sleeping what if i made you uncomforta-" she cutt of me again "ahhhh stop saying that word im comfortable means im comfortable in all ways with you"
She said.

"You said you have a habbit of hugging something right?" She asked i nodded "then come" she said and moved  to me and hugged me tightly and
i hugged her back more like protecting her in my arms..."good night" she said "good night baby" i said and she snuggled into my chest being shy.

I gently kissed her forehead and slowly doomed out.

Yn pov

I wakeup by sunrays hitting my face and about to getup but a strong arm is preventing me to get up. I glanced him he is sleeping like a baby

 I glanced him he is sleeping like a baby

I started to recall things how my dad and mom forced me to this marriage and how i meet him the day i saw him and when i stole his shirt and hoodie..... and now he is my husband
I am happy with it. i hope i wont regret in future....i am unware of staring him from so long by thinking things.....

My thoughts get interupted by his huskey voice near my ears "i know iam handsome but its wrong to staring someone without their permission" he said and bite my earlobe my shiver ran down the spines.....

"I-I-I am" i shuttered "I what?" He asked raising his eyebrows "i am not staring you" i said but he just chunkled

"so you dont have to lie to me i konow you are staring me"he said my cheeks got pinkyer hearing him i struggled to get off him"leave me" i said

"where are you going i said its wrong to staring someone without their permission so now iam giving you permission you can stare at me now"
He said

and my cheeks got pink more than that by hearing him i try to push him but he itself loosend his hold i ran off to washroom.

Taehyung pov

I am just teasing her she is so cute to see her flushered face finally i loosend my hold so she ran off to washroom "cute" this word unknowingly left my mouth.

She came out after shiwering and saw me shyly i chunkled seeing her and went to wash room after showerd i went in our room but she is nowhere to seen.....

I went to downstairs to see her in kitchen talking with maids so i try to hear her talkings.....

I stood behind a piller casually "who appointed you and when did you came ajumha" she asked maid replyed "we were appointed by mrs.kim and  we came 5.00 am mrs.k-" she cutt of her

"no no ajumha just call me yn or daughter i love to hear that" yn said to the maid.

"But its inappropriate-" the maid said "but iam giving you permission right so this is not inappropriate" she cutt of her again.

"By the way what is your timing" she asked another maid "its 5.00 am to 7.00 am dear" the maid replied with a smile...

"Ohh so how many of you are hear just introduse to me hlurself i want to know you all" yn said and folded her hands

Maid 1 - i am julia i am here for cooking.

Maid 2 - iam stella iam here for cleaning

Maid 3 - i am ciona iam here of doing laundry.

Maid 4 - i am stacy i am here for doing dishes

Maid 5 - i am sucy i am the head maid and here for arranging things

"We all will daily work here fromm 5.00 to 7.00 but cooking maid and dish washing maid will be here for 5.00am to 7.00am and 11.00am to 1.00pm and 7.00pm to 8.00pm is this timing is ok for you dear?" Asked head maid sucy.

"No all can leave in 7.00 am and i dont need maids for cooking the cooking maid can do gardening i think" yn said "but why dear" asked stella
"Because i want to cook for me and my husband" she replied  when she said my husband i feel butterflies.....

"okay its time to go out for us daughter:" the head maid said and made her way out.

I slowly went to couch and sat there like 'i dont know anything'

Soon she came out of kitchen with a bowl and when she glanced me "come taehyung lets have breakfast" she called me i went to dining table and she wen inside kitchen and come back with a tray in her hands

We had our breakfast silently.....

After having breakfast i got a all from her brother daniel.

"Hello" i said "hello taehyung how are you" he asked "im fine hyung" i answered "how is yn is she doing good" he asked "yes hyung she is doing good" i answered

"Acctually i called her but the number didnt reached so i called you" he said
"Oh so wait hyung ill call her" i said and muted the call.

Author pov

When he muted the call he went inside the kitchen and saw yn washing dishes and smiled internally he went near her and sat on the counter "what" she asked in a questioned way.
At that time taehyung accidently unmuted the call "your brother wants to talk with you" he said

"Ohh anna so give me your phone" she said with a enthuciasm "no first give me kiss here then ill give" he said and pointed his cheeks. Her cheeks blushed hearing him "my brother will be hearing this give me phone" she said

"No i muted so he will never and now give me kiss" he said she tiptoed infront of him and held his face and kissed his cheeks and she snached the phone and ran away.

He is laughing like a mad seeing her running because of embarasment.

And when she is going to unmute the call its already unmuted and she can hear her brothers laughing.....