26. Claiming each other 🔞

"LET'S MAKE ONE THEN"

Taehyung said making yn's cheeks flustered. She looks here and there because of shyness

"Hmmm?" Taehyung asked her for answer. She nodded her head with red cheeks. "Look in my eyes love" he said softly making her to look in his eyes finally to find a lots and lots of love for her.

He kissed her while holding her nape and she too responded to the kiss. He got up and make her get up too while kissing her.

He is kissing her like there is no tomorrow. If i want to say it clearly he is exactly eating her soft and plumpy pink lips. She got out of breath. So she tapped hus shoulders. He pulled out for a second and kissed her again. She is also kissing him but cant accompay his phase.

He tapped her thigs. Signalled her to jump. She jumped on him and kissing again.

He carried her to their room without breaking the kiss and closed the door with his legs. He carried her towards the bed and made her lie on it and he hovered over her.

He slowly opened her hair and removed her earings and caressed her face after throwing it somewhere.

He kissed her again and she can realise the needyness of her husband in the kiss. His kiss is so sensual. She started to moan in his mouth due to the tension he was giving her through a kiss.

⚠🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

(the readers who will feel uncomfortable can skip the part and others please continue)

"May i?" He asked her while holding the knot of her pyjamas. She nodded.

He removed her top and short. And started to kiss her neck. She is only in her bra and panties. "Baby Do you feel uncomfortable?" Taehyung asked her "no just dim the lights" she replied and he too did that.

She feel wet as she was needy. He make her needy just by kissing her.
She slowly slide her hand in his shirt and started to remove his shirt and threw his shirt somewhere in the room.

He too enjoying it and let her do that. She roam her hands all around his upper body making him aroused more.

He broke the kiss and starred into her eyes. He slowly undid his pants and dropped it on the floor. He again hovered over her and kissed her neck and sucked it hard making sure to leave hickeys. She gripped his body due to the pleasure and pain causing in her.

He trailed his kisses down towards her breast. And pulled out by adoring his art on her.

He touched her breast and squeeze it a little make her moan. "Baby look in my eyes" he aaid to his wife who shut her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and he asked her "love, do you want to continue or not. Dont fore yourself" she saw a sinciarity and love in his eyes "i want us to continue and im not forcing myself. I just wanted to be yours" she replied.

He hold the hook of the bra and saw her to seek aproval for which she nodded so he removes her bra and stared at her breast.

She crossed her hands by blocking the view for her husnand. He removes her hands and said "dont hide it love. You look perfect."

He kissed her breast before shoving her right one in his mouth and sucked it hard making her to moan continusly. He left her right one and came to left one and did the same treatment to that too.

He slowly removed her panty and started to kiss her waist and travelled to his thighs slowly and slowly he kissed almost all the parts of her body.

He removes his own boxer too. Her eyes widdend after seeing his member 'long thick straight veins' She suddenly pushed him to the other side of bed and hovered over him and started to kiss his neck and gave multiple hickeys.

He moaned due to the heat aroused in his body. She kissed his face and lips and she started to peck his lips continously. He hold her shoulder and swapped their position. Now he is on the top of her.

He kissed her eyes and looked for permission. She nodded her head with a smile. He rolled a condom on his member and positioned himself infront of her enterence.

He finally slowly entered into her. Making her eyes closed shut as she was feeling something tearing in her. She gripled his back in her hand  and digged her nails into his back.

She felt a sudden pain. Tears are flowing from her eyes."love! Sweet heart! Baby! If you wanna stop we can" he said to his wife who is crying out of pain. "Do you feel pain? You want to stop?" He asked again. "Ju-just dont move yet" she said   Taehyung nodded and  didnt moved by giving her time to adjust.

He began to say sweet words to her making her forget about the pain.
He started kissing her and she too kissed back. After a few seconds.,  she nodded and said "mo-move".

He started to move slowly and gently.
She started to moan out of the sudden pain. Slowly the pain started to fade away as she was consumed by the pleasure.

He noticed the change in her moan. She felt so much pleasure. "Ah ah-aah ah" she moaned making the sound echo in their house clearly."moan baby moan my name. Moan your husband name" he said to her. "Ah ah tae ah Faster tae ah ah please faster" she pleaded her husband to thrust faster.

And he to increased the phase and started to thrust her faster. "Agrhhh yn ahhh ahh" he moaned . "Ahh taeh-taehyung ahh taee" she too moaned.

The whole room is filled with both's moans and skin slapping sounds. After a few thrust she felt like cumming so she said "i-i cu-cum --" he cutted off her by saying "hold on baby me too goanna cum."

The both cummed. He removed his condom and throwed it in the dustbin. He finally layed beside her while panting heavily. She is laying beside him without any movement as her all energies are drained.

⚠🔞MATURE CONTENT FINISHED

Taehyung carried her to wash room and cleaned her and himself too. He noticed the blood stains in her thighs. Tears of happienes formed in his eyes. 'Im her first and she is my first' he said it in his mind.

He carried her back to the room and layer her on the bed and he too layed beside her. He pulled a blanket over them and hugged her while placing his face on her breast. And wraping his legs around hers.

The both souls slept peacefully in each other's embarce.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day yn woke up and she didnt felt her husband's warmth. She find herself in taehtung's t shirt and no lower. She tried to sit but a sudden pain hits her abdomen. She slightly whimpers. She removed the blanket from her and her eyes widdened by seeing something making her shout

"BLOOD"

Author note

Dont be mad if this dissapoints you.
I dont know what you guys exactly want.
I just tried something new....

Author loves you💜