11. First day to school

Author pov

Today is the first day to yn's high school. She is getting ready after making breakfast  but taehyung is sleeping till now as he and his seceratery are going for a meeting at 11.00 am and he dont having any other work.

She is all ready to go she checked time it is 8.00 am but her school is 10.00 am she went to their room and wake taehyung up "taehyung get up....." she started to shake him. He opened his eyes slightyly and asked in a deep morning voice "what is the time now?" She replied "its 10.00 am"

He got up fastly and yelled "WTH YOU ARE LATE" she just laughed and said "its only 8.00 am dont panick come down after freshen up" he replied with a annoyed voice "you....... hmm leave it you go ill come" and went to wash room.

After he came down all ready you both ate breakfast and ofcourse you did his tie.... he drove you to your school.

You were nervous because you are not familier with koreans what if they didnt accept you as their classmate just because you are an indian and you are much different than them by apperence and way of approch.

Your thoughts were interupted by a manly hand waved infront of you.
"I called you 2 to 3 times" taehyung said "i am nervous" you said and showed a reaction of uneasyness.

He understood your feelings and said "yn dont be afraid, no one  will hurt you just because you are a forigner" he assured you. You was about to get out of car but you stoped and said "lets take a selfie" he chunkled and nodded.

Yn pov

I pulled out my mobile and clicked a selfie with him.
He pulled me by my neck and placed a kiss on my forehead and cheek and drove off after bidding a good bye to me.

I slowly went inside the campus and approched a girl "excuse me could you please tell me where is grade 12"
I asked with a nervousness inside me "it is in the righ- hey wait by the way which group you are?" She stopped telling me the way and questioned me.

"I am computer maths group" i replied her with a slight scared manner. "Dont be afraid i will not hurt you by the way i am Lalisa manoban i'm also 12 grade computer math group so lets be friends" she extended her hands for a shake which i gladly accepted.

"I am yn" i said "oh so yn you dont look like korean which country you are?" She asked "i am an indian" i said "oh iam thai" she replied "so you are also not korean thank god" i said and sighed "what do you mean?" She asked without any clue

Author pov

"I thought that only i was a forigner" you said and laughed a little for which she accompanied. "So its almost time lets get our class" she said and dragged you to the class room

Every students in the class are seeing you with widden eyes. Girls are mumbling 'she is very pretty' boys are mumbling 'what a beauty I'll make her friend' you slowly sat with lisa at the last bench.

After a while teacher came in "good morning students" he greeted "good morning mr.song" the students replied

He took a boring class and went out that timt you got a call 'Taehyung ❤'
He called to check on you wheather you are comfortable or not.

When its 1.30 pm you called taehyung to send you the address of your home so that lisa will drop you. He didnt agree first but agreed later.
You went home by 2.00 pm you exchanged your number with lisa when gou were having your lunch.

Time skips 

Its 7.00 pm when you heard a knock taehyung came home exhaused you took the bag from his hand and took the coat from him and handed him a glass of water. He gulped the water down by sitting on the couch. He handed you the glass and layed his head on the couch backwards.

"Taehyung are you ok" you asked him "hmm" he hummed.

Yn pov

I sighed and sat beside him  i took the tissue from the stand near me and started to wipe the swet on his face and neck and decrese the temereture of the AC.

I threw the tissue and started carsing his face with my hand. He seems relaxing so i keep doing that once he opened his eyes i hold his face with my both palm ans placed a kiss on his forehead and nose tip.

He pulled me and hugged me tightly.
I snuggled into him. He slightly chunkled "you know how to lit my mood up" he said and kissed my forehead and got up before ruffling my hair.

I also went to prepare dinner its 8 00 and the dinner is ready we started to dig in "how is your day" he asked me "yeah its good i make many friends but get close to one friend named lisa" i replied him. He asked me about many stuffs and we finished our dinner......

The next day

Author pov

Yn was in her class with lisa while a group of boys entered her class they looks like some bad boys so she ignored them and started to study......

They started to tease the girls while her class boys tried to defend them but they could'nt. Yn asked lisa "who are they" lisa replied "they are 12 grade Arts students" yn just nodded but inside she was fuming in anger and planing to do something but before that,

A boy who is the leader of the gang noticed yn and started to come near her. She noticed it but tried her best to ignore it but he never stoped his way.

He stood near her and asked "who are you kitten you dont look familier" he asked while she hold lisa's hands tightly out of anger....."mark she is not your type you may leave her" lisa shouted

They both started quarelling and you are just getting out of control. its not like that you cant do anything its just you dont want to create a mess in your new place. if you get anger its very tough to handle you but seems like it never helps.

"MARK SHUT THE FUCK UP" you shouted he just stood at the same place and startled because of your sudden outburst.

"Watch your mouth Kitten" mark said and tried to touch her but she hold his wrist and slapped him very hard that the whole school may eco the sound. And said "YOU BASTRAD HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HAND. JUST GET LOST AND FUCK OFF" and pulled a middle finger to him and dragged lisa to cafetaria.

His friends complained to the principal about yn and principal called yn in his cabin.

She went inside and greeted the principal "good morning sir.nim" he asked "miss.yn i heard that you slapped a arts student is that true" and she replied "yes mr.nim i slapped him" he asked "why?"

She replied "he tried to misbehave with me mr. Nim so i slapped him is there any problem" he said "i called you to give a small warning that he is a politician's only son so dont mess with him his father holds power to destroy inocents life for his son"

"Sorry if iam rude mr.nim but I Dont Care about that. if someone behave inappropriately i will never think twice to make them regret" yn said with a anger and went out of his office.

After an hour she called by the principal again and when she opens the door she shocked to see the person inside principal's office.............