15. Ruining couples privacy

Author pov

His next sentence made her heart go boom boom .......

"Who said i cancelled meeting out of mood off...? Huh? I cancelled it because i want to love my wife now..."

She blushed hard her cheeks get pinkier. She went near his lips and he understood that she want a kiss so he also started to lean to her lips.

Their lips was about to touch when someone called taehyung "Arhh what the fuck" he said and attended the call after he finished his talking he saw yn nowhere so he went to kitchen and find her cooking lunch...

He back hugged her. She understood that is her husband only and continued cooking. He just started kissing her shoulder. After five minutes he stopped his action
Yn turned to see him masaging his neck.

She got worried she turned off the stove as the luch was ready and asked him "what happened taehyung? Is your neck hurting?" He answered "if you are this short then how will i manage to bend to your level"

She replied "i am the second tall girl after lisa in my class but you are calling me short hmmpp...."

He smiled at her and lifted her by holding her thighs with his arms and went to living room dropped her on the couch and started to lean. Their lips met soon as they started kissing each other but got interupted by calling bell.

"Taehyung someone came" she said after breaking the kiss and fixing her clothes. "Why the fuck today is like this" he said and went to open the door.

There was jungkook standing with a file in his hand

"What?" Taehyung spilled harshly "what did i do hyung? why are you glaring me?" Jungkook asked with a confusion.

"Just spill the tea and get out" said taehyung "i just want your sign immediately in this file and mr.wang is coming to office for meeting you so you have to be there at 6.00 pm" said jungkook

"Okay ill be there" taehyhung said and signed the file.

Soon jungkook went away so taehyung closer the door and  went inside to see yn is setting the dining table to have lunch.

He sigh and they started to have their lunch. "Who was there" yn asked while munching her food "jungkook" taehyung said "why didnt you invite him for lunch" she asked "he just ruined our moment but here you are telling me to invite him for lunch".

She chunkled and continued to eat "he wants me in office at 6.00 pm as someone wants to meet me so you will also come there with me ok" he said.

For which she agreed

Later.......

They are in the office its  5.30 pm. Taehyung is waiting for mr.wang.

After he met with mr.wang he returned to his personal office to see jungkook and yn chatting and gigling.

He was already angery with jungkook as he ruined their moment two times. Yes he only called taehyung early when taey were about to kiss.

He went inside. His canbin and hold yn's wrist started dragging her out.
"Hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked "we are going to romancing any problem" taehyung replied while glaring the poor soul.

" yniee is always with you only know...? So let me speak with her. You can romance afterwards" jungkook said while holding her another wrist.

"Jungkook leave" taehyung said "yahh yn is with you afternoon onwards" jungkook whinned "but you didnt even let us kiss peacefully" taehyung said and make his way out with yn.

Here yn is feeling emberased for what he said to jungkook and there jungkook is standing with shocked expression dind have any clue about what he just said.

They drove back to home. She made dinner and they ate and slept cuddling like always........

Next day

Yn and taehyung got ready like always and taehyung droped her to school.

She made her way towards class. When she entered the noisy class become silent. Every day lisa would come and hug her like clinging to her but today she is just gazing her from last bench and getting scared.

Soon yn understood that they are all terrified about her behaviour of yesterday. You think she'll feel bad for all the students hell NO she dont give a damn about other but lisa...... she is feeling something...

She too went to last bench and sat in her place. "Hey liz...." yn waved at her she just said a hi and turned her face. Yn noticed that lisa is sweating.

Yn sighed and hugged lisa "pls dont ignore me i am out of my sences yesterday" yn said with a sad voice.
Lisa replied "i am very scared yesterday" and hugged yn back.

"Why did you reacted in that way?" Lisa asked and yn told the whole long ass flashback to lisa. Lisa started to tear up and said "i am sorry" yn smiled at her "its okay i also acted in a wild way" she said and chunkled.

They started to speak as usuall.

Time skips

Yn returned home and she did her daily routine.......

Taehyung also came back to home a little early.

He opened the door by password ad get inside and saw his wife is sitting in the couch with her book.

He went near her and sounded "BOO"
She scared by the sudden voice and threw the book somewhere.

And here taehyung is laughing his ass off seeing her scared. She huffed and folded her hands near her chest and pouted being angry.

He noticed and said with a cute voice "oh iam so sorry baby" she just turned her head and went towards her room which is followed by her husband. He entered and saw her sitting on the bed.

He slowly went near her, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulled her by her legs and took her in his lap.
She become all red due to his sudden action. She struggled to free his grip but he just hold her more tightly.

And kissed her out of no where. she hit his chest to stop but he deepened the kiss and soon she gave up and started to kiss back.

They broked the kiss after sometimes...."did you forgive me?" Taehyung asked. she replied "no" he suddenly pecked her lips "huh?" Taehyung teased her.

She but replied "no" he pecked her lips another one time "now?" He continued tesing and pecking her lips multiple times. She finally laughed and hugged him by saying "I Love You"

He hugged back and said "I Love You Too".

He left her and said "wait i will get freshen up first" and went to washroom.

They did their dinner together and slept cuddling like always

The next moring she got up and noticed something and Shouted "SHIT"............

(Wait for next update).......love you all......💕