𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘰

↣𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘳

The van stood out like a sore thumb in the packed parking lot, and teens gazed at it puzzledly, knowing who owned it

The van stood out like a sore thumb in the packed parking lot, and teens gazed at it puzzledly, knowing who owned it. Music was flowing through the window, mixed with smoke being blown between Eddie Munson's tiny hands, while his other hand ran through the blue locks of his cousin, who was resting against his leg.

"Are we going inside?" Jeff questioned, leaning against the van doors. Kathleen was attempting to braid Gareth's hair. Neil's voice ran through her head.

Eddie's fingers in her hair came to a halt, indicating that he was pondering about something. "I heard the record store recently opened, we should go there." suggested Damien. It was quiet for a time until Eddie stood up, knocking Gareth and Kathleen to the ground.

"Ow man, really," murmured Gareth. Kathleen rose above Gareth, who broke into a little smile as Eddie stepped above them. "You weren't hurt, were you?" he inquired.

She shakes her head as she lifts herself from him and assists him in standing, walking out of the van as Eddie wraps his arm around her shoulder. "You might be a lot nicer to your band mates/friends." Kathleen said, crossing her arms across her chest and staring at him.

"Are you aware that when you make that face, you look like Uncle Wayne?" Eddie asked. Kathleen shoved him lightly because she wasn't that powerful, but it was enough to make him giggle as they headed towards the mall's entrance.

"It's because he's my father, dickhead." She proceeded to walk backwards, careful not to collide with anyone who was walking around them, she explained. "Because I'm not a musician, I'm going to the bookstore while you guys go to the record store, okay?" she said.

They looked at her as if she were lost, which made her roll her eyes. "OK, meet back here around 3ish." she remarked before turning around and making her way through the masses. Eddie was aware that she was not going to the bookstore. He wasn't going to say anything out loud.

Kathleen stood outside scoops ahoy, trying to fight the urge to enter the establishment, but her mind was virtually forcing her into it. "Hey, it wouldn't hurt to get some." she muttered to herself as she entered the candy store.

As she handed someone their ice cream, Robin's face softened somewhat. Kathleen walked through the doors, and she looked up. The blue in her hair was becoming more prominent as it sat in a high bun on top of her head. Robin thought she was breathtaking.

Kathleen gazed at the girl who made her heart flutter with butterflies, ready to strike up a conversation, only to have her path blocked by a short curly haired boy. In dismay, she stumbled back.

The child's big smile made Kathleen apprehensive. "Hi." he said simply. She had no idea what juice this youngster was consuming, but she needed that kind of vitality in her body.

Robin gazed at the child, uninterested. Kathleen assumed she knew nothing about him. "Hi." she said, less enthusiastically.

After a brief moment of silence, he introduced himself. "I'm Dustin."

"I'm Robin." As she lean against the counter, Robin introduced herself. Kathleen could see that this conversation was going nowhere and decided to intervene.

"It was nice meeting you all, but could you please order something now?" Her only desire was to eat ice cream and converse to Robin for a little longer. "By the way, my name is Kathleen." she added with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you guys. Uh, is... is he here?"
Dustin inquired, his eagerness growing as he searched for someone. Kathleen had an odd smile on her face as she gazed at him.

"Is who here?" Robin asked. Kathleen sighed inwardly. She had just realized who he was looking for. The doors to the rear room opened loudly as she realized, leading the small gathering to turn towards him.

Steve Harrington, in all his glory, stood there, matching Dustin's excitement. "It's Henderson!"He yelled, and the two of them laughed as they moved closer. Kathleen had no idea what was going on and was concerned. "Henderson! He's back!" Customers looked at Steve strangely as he announced.

The only thing Kathleen got out of their babbling was the light saber fight, it was somewhat sweet, and it made Steve look less of an asshole because of how fun he was with the kid. "How many children are you friends with?" Robin inquired. Dustin laughed a little as Steve sighed and pointed at her. But that short sentence piqued the blue-haired girl's interest. He knew a few more kids.

"Wait...There are more children, Dude, it's not a joke. Why haven't the cops shown up?" With a tiny laugh, she said. When Eddie finds out, he was going to have a field day. Steve brushed them aside and led Dustin over to a booth. This made the two girls laugh even harder.

Kathleen was given a cup of chocolate fudge ice cream. She was surprised, so Robin quickly murmured something to help her appear normal. "You ordered it the last time, so I thought you would like it again." she added, a faint smile on her face.

"I know you're not meant to, but keep the change."Kathleen remarked this as she handed the girl money. She reached for a spoon on the bench. "Then I'll see you around." She gave a small smile before turning around and exiting the store. Robin's gaze followed her with a glimmer of hope.

_________________
Author's notes

Aren't they just cute, I love their little blossoming relationship.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update