𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦

When the daylight started to shine through the window, Kathleen opened her eyes

When the daylight started to shine through the window, Kathleen opened her eyes. When she extended her arm over the bed to embrace the person lying next to her, nothing was there. The girl with blonde hair sat up as she peered around and couldn't see the other girl.

Finally, she noticed a handwritten note on the nightstand. When she realized the context of what it said, she reached over and grabbed it while grinning. Before standing up, she remarked to herself, "Ok, let's go to family video." removing her clothing from the ground. She made the decision to break into Robin's closet because she couldn't wear her clothing from yesterday.

She chose a pair of skinny jeans and a colored striped shirt with a flannel covering, dressing herself in her girlfriend's clothes. When she noticed the tattoo that Eddie had inked on her rib cage, she smiled a little.

Her nickname, "the princess," was represented by a crown with a sword running through it, and her partner was her knight in shining Armour. She put on the shoes she wore the day before and pulled her unruly hair up in a high ponytail.

"Excellent. " She grinned as she packed her yesterday's clothes in a bag and closed the door to Robin's room.

As she moved in the direction of the family video store, she noticed that people were giving her the strangest stares. Kathleen was curious as to why they were giving her the impression that the devil had just entered.

Because of her family's reputation, Kathleen had always drawn the weirdest glances, but this was unusual even for this town. She entered the store and got inside slowly. She was about to reply, "Hey, what's with everybody," when Dustin Henderson drew her closer towards the counter.

Kathleen was now standing in-front of Max, Steve, Dustin and Robin. Robin instantly noticed the clothing and a blush spread across her face but now wasn't the time to be thinking about that.

" Maybe someone could speak up, what's going on?" she asked, looking at the four individuals who appeared to be looking for an answer from her.

"In your trailer, Chrissy Cunningham was murdered." Kathleen almost yelled in response to Max's direct statement. about how absurd it all sounded.

"We are interested in learning why Chrissy spent yesterday night in Eddie's trailer." Steve remarked, his arms crossed and his expression hard. The implication that Steve was making regarding Kathleen's cousin didn't sit well with her.

She said in a quiet voice, "If you think Eddie would murder Chrissy, I would try again because Eddie isn't like that and never would be." She wondered how Eddie was feeling as she lean against the counter and gazed down at her feet.

" Why was Chrissy there last night, Kathleen? Max inquired.

She paused since she wasn't really ready to talk about anything the girl had told her. " Chrissy was going through some issues, so I offered to be of assistance. Therefore, I requested Eddie to give her something secretly so she wouldn't feel like she was a burden in any way to her boyfriend or her family." Kathleen spoke without looking at them.

" Eddie didn't harm Chrissy because he was simply trying to help her, right? " When Max questioned, Dustin grinned in a kinda I-told-you- so way ." So where would Eddie be at this moment?"

Knowing exactly where he would be, Kathleen bit her lower lip. " He would hide at Reefer Rick's residence. Someone well-known within the family. " All eyes were on her as she spoke while crossing her arms.

" He was my uncle's employee. He took over his little business after my uncle got arrested and is Eddie's supplier, and he might've been a bit too familiar with Eddie in a different kinda sense. " She recalled the awkward encounter she had with him and Eddie in the living room.

" Then you know where he resides?" Looking at the blonde girl who nodded, Dustin questioned.

" Of course I do, Rick always allowed us to stay. But if the authorities believe Eddie committed the crime, we must act quickly since they might search for Rick's home." she replied as the others hurriedly assembled their belongings, pushing herself away from the counter.

For a little moment, Robin quickly moved her aside while concealing her body so that nobody could see her. She whispered to her girlfriend, "Hey, are you okay, I know hearing all that information could be stressful and I'm just checking in? " to make sure she was alright.

She remarked with a tiny laugh that she didn't really know what to say about what was happening, "It's not everyday that your friend dies in the place you call home and your cousin is now on the run. Eddie must be quite anxious, and I just want to make sure he's alright."

Kathleen was holding the hand that Robin had placed on her cheek when she nodded and looked around to make sure no one else was around before giving the girl a short kiss on the forehead. Before moving away from the girl, Kathleen followed the taller girl, her heart beating twice as quickly. " Eddie's going to be fine, but we better hurry before Steve whines that we're taking up his precious time." Robin smiled at her.

She sincerely hoped they were correct and her cousin was unharmed.

_________________
Author's notes

Kathleen will go through a process of losing Chrissy, it will increase over the next couple chapters especially when Eddie is involved as well.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update