𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

↣ 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘰𝘳

Kathleen was seated between Lucas and Max

Kathleen was seated between Lucas and Max. Her head was leaning back against the automobile seat, and she was feeling very unwell as a result of the recent occurrences. "Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car? Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck." Robin said, leaning her head on her palm.

"It'll be fine." Nancy replied.

"I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again. I really, really can't." Robin mumbled.

"At least he can drink himself into feeling better." Steve said, Kathleen moved her hand back and flicked Steve, causing him to flick her back.

"Why don't we give it a trial?" Robin started, ignoring the comments in the back. "Hey, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time. We got you some Dustin-approved junk food and that six-pack you requested. Oh yeah, and we found Vecna. Bad news is that he's in that other,darker, much scarier dimension,and the gate's closed,so we have no way of getting to him. He's entirely shut off to us,so basically you're screwed. And, no, I know you were already screwed,but now you're doubly, triply screwed." Robin spoke quickly as she started to drag on.

"Wait. Maybe we don't put it like that."

They rolled up to the area, which was supposed to be calm but was now crowded with police officers. "Oh,shit." Nancy said.

Kathleen became enraged when she saw them pull up an image of Eddie. He was the prime suspect now. "This is ridiculous, Eddie isn't behind any of this. I'm going to beat Jason in every-way possible." she said.

Dustin's walkie-talkie began to speak, sounding very much like Eddie. "Dustin, can you hear me?"

"Eddie, holy shit." Dustin said, Kathleen immediately sighed in relief at the response of her cousin. "Are you okay?"

"Nah, man. Pretty... Pretty goddamn far from okay." Eddie laughed slightly.

"Where are you?"

"Skull Rock. Do you know it?" Eddie questioned.

"Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and..."

"Garret, yeah." Steve said. "I know where that is."

"Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming."

"Dude, I'm telling you,you're taking us the wrong way." Steve said, Kathleen walked behind them as the group make their way to skull rock.

"It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map." Dustin responded, he looked down at the compass in his hand.

"You do realize Skull Rock, it's a super popular make-out spot?"

"Yeah,so?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, well, it wasn't popular until I made it popular." Steve explained, now it was Kathleen's turn to roll her eyes. "All right? I practically invented it."