𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

"My name is Kathleen Lillian Munson, and I don't work for anyone

"My name is Kathleen Lillian Munson, and I don't work for anyone. I decided to follow dumb ass, and now I'm being apprehended by one, a man who punches like a little kid." Kathleen spit out the blood that had recently started to drip from her mouth. She looked up at the man in front of her, tired of saying the same thing over and over.

Something sharp began to pierce her leg, causing her to whimper in pain as it was dragged down her leg. "All right, please stop. We discovered you were putting things down here and followed it. I promise you, just stop." She pleaded as blood trickled down her leg.

Everything had come to a halt. As she looked down at her leg, her breaths became shakier, and her hair was suddenly gripped again, forcing her to look up at the guard. "Who do you work for?" He inquired, and Kathleen began to shake her head as tears mixed with the blood on her face and the grip on her hair tightened.

"Go fuck yourself." Kathleen muttered as she locked her gaze on him, his grip on her hair began to loosen as the man started to move around weirdly. Suddenly the man fell to the ground. She looked at him with a sad expression on her face. "You were probably a really nice guy." She said this as she looked down at the needle she had inserted into his side. When Kathleen was thrown into the room, she grabbed the needle, quickly and carefully so as not to be seen.

She slowly rose from her chair, leaned down, and with her mouth, grabbed the knife on the table, carefully cutting through the ropes. When she is finally free. She focused her attention on the lecherous man. "You're turn asshole." she remarked.

Kathleen hissed as she wrapped her leg in a bandage. tightened to make the bleeding stop. "You know you're a dickhead for this." she told the man who sat in the chair beside her. "I'm also going to borrow your gun because I need to go save this girl I liked  and if anything happens to her so god help me I will burn this Russian place to the ground." Kathleen threatened.

She carefully removed the gun from the man's pocket before placing a handkerchief over his mouth. "Hopefully, you'll wake up soon. I'm not going to fully hurt you because I'm not a bad person, and neither are you, you're just doing bad things because you're forced to." she said before standing up and looking at his hat. "I'll take this as well." She said this while putting it on her head. Before making her way out with the gun in her hand and a mission on her mind.

"Where has Kathleen gone?" Dustin asked the two, who were clearly not in the demeanor to respond, however before they could, a gunshot rang out, causing them to turn around, as Kathleen limped into the room, holding the gun facing the man on the ground. She looked up at them with a small smile on her face.

"I'm right here." Kathleen stated, she did not expect to be embraced by the little girl who would have judged her in an instant when they first met. She smiled softly before embracing the girl.

Kathleen gradually let go of the girl, checking to make sure she wasn't hurt. "Hey. I was just thinking about you kitty." Kathleen turned to face Steve and Robin, who were laughing about something. Erica just shrugged when she looked at her.

"We just got here as well, but we have to go right now." Erica said as the alarms began to sound.

"Then we'll have to move quickly."

As the two obviously intoxicated youngsters sat up, she hurriedly assisted them in untying them and watched them stumble. "Erica go keep guard near the door." She told the small girl as she hurried towards the door.

"Kathleen, you can't lift them,your leg is severely bleeding." Dustin made a mention. When Kathleen glanced at her leg, the bandages on it still had blood on them.

"My leg will be fine, and we have worse things to worry about." Kathleen said. "Is there any way we can leave quickly because Russians would be arriving any second." As they prepared to leave, Kathleen hurriedly questioned.

"It will be a difficult ride, but that is all we have."

_________________
Author's notes

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update