𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘌𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴

All around them, screaming could be heard as they descended

All around them, screaming could be heard as they descended. What led them to this predicament? Well, it all began when Kathleen followed some morons' advice and believed that three Russians were about to perish in an elevator. Holding onto Steve's legs, Kathleen sobbed while sitting on the ground.

"It's all your fault that we're gonna perish."As Kathleen faced him after turning around, Dustin became irritated.

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve screamed.

"yeah, no shit, Harrington!"

They all fell to the ground when the elevator eventually came to a complete stop. "It fell on my groin." Steve repeated as Kathleen stutter-stepped her way to standing, Steve groused in discomfort. attempting a little self-control.

"is everyone okay?" Robin asked softly. That only just set Steve off.

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled, pushing Dustin out of the way. Erica helped Kathleen up and asked if she was okay while everyone else was distracted.

"I'm okay, you're not hurt?." Kathleen asked, the younger girl just shakes her head as the two smiled at each other. As Robin and Steve began to argue, Kathleen moved over to check on Dustin to make sure he was alright as well. She was most concerned that something might happen to them, so she wanted to make sure they were all okay.

"Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me, but if I'm home for uncle jacks party tomorrow and my mum finds out you four are responsible, she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat." Erica said, dragging her thumb across her throat.

Anger filled Steve's eyes as he turned to face her. "I don't care about Tina! Or uncle Jack's party! Your mom's not gonna be able to find us if we're dead in a Russian elevator!" Steve shouted at her. When Kathleen saw he was screaming at a child, her eyes grew wide.

"Hey, what if we climbed out?" Pointing to the elevator's top, Dustin inquired.

As Dustin and Steve began to ascend, Kathleen gradually began to tidy up the mess since she didn't want anyone to get seriously wounded as a result of any broken or split objects. "we're never getting out of here." she said to herself.

How long they have been there is unknown to Kathleen. But all she was aware of was the fact that her father would murder her before any Russian. She sank to the ground and slouched. Her head was resting against the chilly wall. She wondered if her father and cousin were hunting for her right now. She has been missing all night.

The girl appeared dejected, and Robin observed that her fingers were trembling a little. She moved slowly next to the girl, trying to be as consoling as she could. "You know, I kind of like that you're here." Robin said as Kathleen surprise turned to face the girl.

"Really?" The blonde girl asked.

"I see Steve every day, and having someone else our age is kinda great and I u-." The sound of water pouring interrupted her. They both turned to look around, but when they saw what it truly was, they both felt a little uncomfortable. "Can you redirect your stream, please?" Robin yelled out.

Kathleen began to feel a little queasy due to the smell that was now permeating the room. Steve redirected his stream, but it soon began to move in a zigzag pattern. The two females hastily turned aside in disgust, but Erica, who was thrashing the liquid against one of the metal canisters, caught their gaze.

"Hey, hey! Be careful, careful, careful, we don't even know what that is." Robin shouted, snatching the capsule away from her.

"Exactly. It could be useful."

"Useful? How'?" Robin questioned.

"We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die." Erica remarked, Kathleen looked at the capsule and already knew she would rather die then drink it.

" I hate to break it to you, but this is not water." Robin reminded in uncertainty. But handed it back to her.

"No, but it's a liquid, and if it comes down the me drinking that shit or dying of thirst, I drink." After exchanging glances and debating whether to take a sip, Robin and Kathleen turned to gaze around when they were suddenly stopped by a mechanically whirring nose.

Kathleen quickly pulled Erica behind her so she could hide in case someone was entering, She wanted the kids to remain undiscovered.Robin raced over to the wall to try and hear what was happening. Robin went up to inform the boys of the situation. Before Robin assisted Kathleen in getting up on the top, Kathleen then assisted Erica up.

As two men entered, they were all still seated calmly. As Kathleen gently turned to smile at Steve, she could make out what they were saying. "They are able to smell your stream." She whispered. The workers began stacking the boxes onto the kart, and Steve carefully covered her mouth trying not to make any noise.

Steve leapt down and placed the green capsule there for it to hold as the two guys eventually left, stopping the elevator from locking it's doors and leaving them their again. Everyone followed him through the door's crack as he whispered, "Let's go!" Erica went first.Dustin and Robin were next, Kathleen then rolled beneath it, landing on her back. Kathleen smiled shyly at Robin as she helped her up. Steve quickly followed as the capsule exploded into an acidic mass and pierced the floor.

"You still wanna drink that?" Robin asked playfully, Erica rolled her eyes as Kathleen turned around to look behind them.

"Holy mother of god." Dustin said. Kathleen was unable to avert her gaze as everyone turned around. A long, stretched-out hallway was facing their direction. Kathleen was most frightened by what was at the other end of the hallway.

"Well... I hope you guys are in good shape. Looking at you roast beef." As he passed them, Steve gave Dustin a pat on the chest. With her arms crossed, Kathleen remained still, not really wanting to go any further than she had to. "let's go, come on." Steve motioned for them to move with his hand.

They started to move down the lengthy hallway. Dustin questioned, "Why me?" Kathleen just shrugged. She didn't really understand why Steve said it, but she was simply doing what they were told.

_________________
Author's notes

Kathleen and robin's relationship is cute, I love their relationship.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update