𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

↣ 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Kathleen stood up as the darkness began to resemble the trailer once more

Kathleen stood up as the darkness began to resemble the trailer once more. But everything was so different this time. She turned to face the women, who looked at her with pride in their eyes. "My darling, look at you, you've grown so beautiful," she remarked as she approached her.

"Mommy?" Kathleen whispered, her voice like the sound of small scared child. Her mother's nodded as she pressed her hands lightly against her cheeks. "Am I really dead?" Kathleen inquired, and the elder woman merely laughed at her, as if she had made a joke. "No, but you don't have much time until you will be." She stated that her grasp on the girl's cheeks tightened.

She tried to push back, but the individual was far stronger. When she looked up, she saw her Chrissy standing in front of her. "Oh Kathleen, look what you did, you killed me." She let out a small cry. Kathleen finally got out of there grip and ran out of the trailer. Only to see she was back at the Creel house.

"No, no, no, this is not happening to me." She turned around to look at herself in the mirror. Dark red vines encircled her, steadily approaching her reflection. She screamed and turned around to see Eddie standing in front of her.

"Kathleen, what did you do?" Kathleen looked down to find Eddie was handcuffed, and there was blood all over him. She sobbed at the imposition.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up," she cried as she ran, only to discover all of her loved ones lying on the ground, blood dripping down their faces. Robin was in the midst, looking the worst of them all.

"Come with me Kathleen, join me."

When Kathleen's body collided with Steve's, he immediately began to freak out as he sought to persuade her to open her eyes. "Please come back to me. Kathleen! Hey," he cried, but it was futile because the blonde haired girl was entirely engrossed.

Robin began searching her room right away. "Eddie, what kind of music does she listen to!" she exclaimed. Eddie dashed into the room and began going through her belongings while the others looked about.

Kathleen observed Robin's transformation into this repulsive person. "I know what it's like to be alone, Kathleen, and I can help you stop feeling so lonely," he stated as he began to walk approach her. Kathleen exited the room only to reappear in this red place, just like max had described.

"Hurry!" Steve yelled out, he looked back down at Kathleen. He didn't even want to imagine what her mind was seeing. Eddie instantly grabbed onto a tape that had something written over it.

"Pretty woman, she says it reminds her of you." Eddie spoke urgently, placing it into Robin's hands. Robin looked down at it, a blush spread across her cheek over the sweetness that her girlfriend is.