𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

↣ 𝘗𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘴

Although she knew her father better and knew he would worry, she had left a letter stating that she was heading to the mall

Although she knew her father better and knew he would worry, she had left a letter stating that she was heading to the mall. She pondered how she got into this predicament in the first place and whether there was a way out as she put her head on the chilly table in Scoops Ahoy's back room.

Dustin pacifies the space. As she watched him, it was making her feel pretty lightheaded. "That key card opens the door,but unfortunately,the Russian with this key card also has a massive gun.Whatever's in this room,whatever's in those boxes,they really don't want anybody finding it." He said.

"But there's gotta be a way in." Robin continued, her eyes resting on the ice cream scooper she was holding. Steve was fumbling with his cap and making faces. Looking at the whiteboard, Kathleen hoped she would wake up soon and questioned whether this was a dream.

"Well, you know..." As Steve spoke, Kathleen sat up slightly as a result of his closeness.. "I could just take him out." She laughed out loud. It must be a nightmare when Steve Harrington does well in a fight.

"What? I sneak up behind him,I knock him out, and I take his key card. It's easy." Steve defended himself.

"Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?"

"Yes, Dustin, I did. And that's why I would be sneaking." Kathleen regarded Steve weirdly as he began to mimic someone walking with his fingers.

Dustin looked over at Steve. "Well, please, tell me this,and be honest, have you ever actually... won a fight?" He asked. Steve retreated a little bit into his chair as he tried to completely avoid the subject.

"Okay, that was one time—" Despite his glares, Kathleen continued to chuckle as soon as Steve started. Because she had never heard the girl laugh so loudly, Robin just stared at her, which caused her stomach to flutter with butterflies.

"Twice. Jonathan. A year prior?" As if to remind Steve, Dustin corrected. As Kathleen continued to giggle, her eyes closed. Robin observed her as she made the decision to weigh in with her own opinion. Kathleen admired her cousin, and Robin watched how her eyes would light up at the mention of him.

All eyes were on Robin as she walked out the door as she abruptly stood up., "Hey, what— what are you doing?" Steve asked, Kathleen only heard some of what robin said, but it evidently needed all of the tip money. Kathleen noticed a cherry in a bowel and decided to take a bite out of it.

"Not bad, pretty sweet." she smiled, taking another bite.

"I think you would look amazing fully blonde." As she braided Steve's hair, Kathleen remarked that it had taken a lot of cajoling before she was allowed to touch his hair. Dustin was chatting about summer camp while Steve was seated between her knees with his back to her. Everyone found it boring to wait for Robin.