𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘹

↣ 𝘌𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢

Kathleen sat in the chair's corner and observed as Steve pushed ice cream in the direction of the child

Kathleen sat in the chair's corner and observed as Steve pushed ice cream in the direction of the child. When Erica told Steve to go back and get more fudge, Kathleen had to force to hide her smile. the young woman was a hustler, and Kathleen admired her for it.

Erica was being directed where she needed to go by Robin, who took the map. "This is the route you're gonna take. Then you'll knock out the grate, jump down, open the door." Kathleen nodded and bit into her ice cream cone, she wasn't really going to sit there and listen without something to eat.

"I mean if you want to do it that is, we're not gonna force you to." When Kathleen spoke, the other two turned to look at her. "I'm not gonna force a child to do something they don't want to do." she defended herself.

"Then you find out what's in those boxes?" Erica questioned as Robin nodded along. "And you say this guard is armed?"

"Yes, but he won't be there." Dustin explained, trying to make the situation less frightening.

Erica nodded slightly before another thing pondered her mind. "Okay- and what about the booby-traps?" She asked. They all looked at each other in confusion over the so called ' booby-traps '

"Lasers, spikes on the walls?" Erica started to list them off, Kathleen started to think a little bit not having any thought of Russians hiding anything dangerous in their secret room's in a child friendly mall.

"You know what this half-backed plan of yours sounds like to me?" Erica asked, Kathleen took another bite of her ice cream, waiting to hear the sassy response. "Child Endangerment."

Kathleen choked a little from the response as Robin started to backtrack, she tried to say it was completely safe but little miss her way or no way didn't want to hear a single thing.

"I mean she's got a point." Kathleen mumbled.

"Erica? Hi. Mm...we think these Russians want to do harm to our country. Great harm. Don't you love your country?" Dustin asked. Kathleen looked over at him in confusion, wondering how this would entirely help their case. Also what was taking Steve so long.

"You can't spell ' America ' without Erica." She took a sip of her drink rather loudly. Kathleen knew it was already a yes, but she felt Erica was just playing with them.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. Oddly, that's, uh, totally true. So, so, don't do this for us. Do it for your country. Do it for your fellow man. Do this for America.. Erica." Dustin said, Erica wasn't really paying attention to whatever he was talking about a focused on her drink.

Erica looked up at him with a smile. "I just got chills." Dustin smiled, looking pretty proud of himself until Erica opened her mouth to talk again. "Oh, yeah from this float, not your speech. Know what I love most about this country? Capitalism. Do you know what capitalism is?"