𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

↣ 𝘋𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦?

"Uh...I don't mean to freak anyone out, but I swear we've seen this tree before." As she spoke, Robin moved her flashlight from tree to tree. After pausing, Kathleen turned to face her.

In an effort to get to the creel house, they had been moving laboriously through the upside-down. This didn't sit well with Kathleen to begin with.

"That's impossible."

"That would suck, right?" Evidently agitated by her nerves, Robin continued. "If Vecna destroyed the world because... 'cause we got lost in the woods?"

"We're not lost, Robin."

Kathleen started running. She laughed as Robin followed her, saying, "Come on, terrified of being lost in the spooky world of the upside down."

They ignored Nancy's yells as they chased each other. Kathleen and Robin collided when Robin at last came up to her.

The two stared at each other, unsure of what to say but simultaneously wanting to. Robin embraced her closely. "Kathleen, listen I just, there's something I have been meaning to tell you for a while now and I know this is bad timing but- " When their lips met, Kathleen lean forwards on her toes.

They remained there until Kathleen finally drew back, a smile spreading across her face. She softly giggled as she continued, "I love you too Robin." Robin's face was startled. prior to luring the woman back for a kiss.

Ultimately began to separate once more. "I hope that after everything, I will be able to tell you that I love you a million times more." Kathleen turned to peek in front of them as they were actually heading in the correct direction after all. The two of them are chuckling over their confession and the absurdity of it all.

"We discovered our spot, you best go inform them." She was reminded of Steve and Nancy by Kathleen's comment. Robin let go of her and immediately walked back towards where they came from.

"Hey, guys!" She heard Robin yell out, "You guys! Awesome news! Looks like we weren't going the wrong way after all."

Kathleen observed them as they approached the little playground. As they all waited for Erica's voice, they all knelt down. When Robin and Steve briefly bumped fists, Kathleen gave them an odd look.

"Okay, the lovebirds have copied. Max is moving into phase two: distracting Vecna." After a little silence, they overheard Erica's voice, sighing with relief.

"So far, so smooth."

"Yeah, we're not even at the hard part yet." They all turned to face the Creel house as Steve said.

"Take the bait, you son of a bitch." Nancy muttered, "Take the bait."

Then, after what seemed like an eternity, they heard Erica's voice once more. " Okay, she's in. Initiate phase three."

"She's in. Move on to phase three." The response back to Dustin.

"Copy that." Dustin replied. "Initiating phase three."

They remained motionless until Eddie's guitar began to play. When Kathleen heard her cousin play, she grinned. The bats moved in his direction and began to approach.

"Okay, it's working. Let's go." Nancy ordered, once all the bats had gone.

They crossed over to the Creel house, and when they arrived at the front door, they saw that vines covered the entire area. They appeared to be moving.

"Okay, eww." Kathleen muttered.

"Oh shit." Steve said, as they looked over the vines. "That's not good."

As he assisted Kathleen in getting over the vines, Steve extended his hand, which Kathleen graciously anticipated. She looked up to see Robin pacing agitate in front of her. "We're all here, it's okay," She said encouragingly.

They moved through the house, taking care to watch where they trod. They adjusted their firearms once they were standing on the second floor. However, the house started to tremble.

"Steve! Nancy! Kathleen!"

Robin was trapped to the wall as Kathleen turned around to see. She began to be surrounded by vines. She staggered to get to her, reaching out to yank the vines away from the girl in a panicked manner.

The vines were encircling her throat as she was pinned against the wall. As everything began to hurt her, she turned to stare at Robin with tears streaming from her eyes. As she struggled, she was unable to scream, move, or even close her eyes. The moment they entered through the door, they knew they were doomed. This was the plan for everything.

_________________
Author's notes

THEY SAID THEY LOVED EACH OTHER. I'm so happy that they have finally confirmed their feelings towards each other and will finally get that talk about the future. I absolutely adore them and now we have to endure the last two chapters. Here we go

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update