𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴

𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡 turned around as she gazed at her image in the mirror, she had never felt more beautiful in her life

𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗡 turned around as she gazed at her image in the mirror, she had never felt more beautiful in her life. She seemed to have a stunning appearance. As she performed another spin, she bit her lip. Kathleen joined the cheer leading squad and she was loving it.

''Could you kindly pick up the pace, Kathleen? Some of us sincerely desire to graduate this year.'' From behind the door, Eddie Munson's voice could be heard. taking one more glance in the mirror, she rolled her eyes.

When she opened the door, her cousin was seated against the wall and wearing his customary attire. '' You know you would be an excellent drug-advertising spokesperson.'' As the older boy turned to look at her, she spoke.

The girl glared at him when he remarked, "You're the one who opted to join the devil team, because her girlfriend was in band. '' While Kathleen would never confess it, she did join the cheer squad to be around her more.

She bit back, "Doesn't mean I'm doing drugs," Eddie was going to add something further when the sound of a vehicle honked and cut them off.

'' Speaking of girlfriends, I believe she is waiting for Princess Kathleen with her chauffeur. ''Eddie remarked in a mocking tone. She rolled her eyes, grabbed her bag, flicked the boy in the forehead, making him groan in frustration.

Kathleen smiled brightly as she descended the steps after opening the trailer's door and seeing Steve Harrington in the car and Robin Buckley waiting for her outside of it. She moved swiftly in the direction of Robin, who immediately encircled the young woman in her arms. She responded, "Hi Shortie" which caused the shorter female to scoff.

''Everyone is merely taller than me, I'm not short.'' The girl mumbled a little as Robin smiled at her reaction. Kathleen looked up at her. the two of them gradually got closer till Steve interrupted their moment by coughing to catch their attention.

When Kathleen turned around, she noticed Steve waiting impatiently there. "Don't cream your pants were coming," She responded which made Steve scoff. She let go of Robin as she entered the backseat.

Steve started to leave the trailer park in Forest Hills. Steve spoke endlessly about a girl he went on a date with. Kathleen caught a glimpse of Max Mayfield walking as she peered out the window. Kathleen visited the girl regularly every week ever since she moved into the area to prevent loneliness. Her heart broke for her as she was doing it rough.

''As I previously stated, if things go well, I may even undertake something long-term.'' Robin and Kathleen both rolled their eyes as Steve proceeded.

Kathleen got out of the vehicle. Robin waited for her patiently as she wished to stroll with her. As they watched Steve leave, Robin said, "So since my parents are away, I was wondering if we could have one of our dates tonight? " Kathleen gave her a quick glance while grinning.