𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

↣ 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺

Eddie Munson genuinely questioned how his life had come to this point

Eddie Munson genuinely questioned how his life had come to this point. Was it because his mother had died in front of him at the hands of his own father—his own flesh and blood? Was he staring at boys to long for his father's eyes to see? After his father was being hauled away, his uncle finally led him into his care.

He was sitting in the boathouse with the town undoubtedly now hunting for him as he felt at responsibility for everything, thus he would probably never know the answer. He cast a quick look at his cousin, who was adamant about sticking by him no matter what, was dozing off in the uncomfortably cramped boat.

When a commotion caught his attention, he hurriedly grabbed the broken glass bottle and moved rapidly towards the window after pulling his jacket over the female.

Nothing was outside that he could see, which gave him the impression that he was gradually going crazy. His sigh was loud. He said "Shit,"to himself. He didn't want to look away from the window.

He jumped and raised the glass in front of him in response to a loud bang. frightened that whatever was the case of bang to grab him and bring him down for whatever he could imagine. then realized it was Steve, Robin along with max and Dustin standing there.

The startling noises startled Kathleen to consciousness. Everyone was standing there with something in their hands when she turned to look around. "What did I miss?" she confusedly questioned.

"Delivery service."

Everyone gathered around Eddie as he immediately began to consume his meal. As Kathleen returned to the conversation after changing, she gave Robin a short peck on the head in appreciation for the clothes and food.

" So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." Dustin began without really knowing where to start. "How do you prefer it?"

" Bad news first, always " Eddie stated, as if it was obvious.

" All right. Bad news. We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro and they're definitely looking for you." Dustin revealed. " Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced
you killed Chrissy."

The sheer stupidity of the entire community caused Kathleen to roll her eyes. She understood why they believed it to be Eddie.

" Like, 100% kind of convinced." Max added.

" And the good news? " Eddie asked, his tone was hopeful.

" Your name hasn't gone public yet." Robin interrupted, Eddie looking at her with uncertain expression.

" But if we found out about you,it's a matter of time before others do." Robin continues. " And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."

" Hunt the freak, right? " Eddie said, his heart slowly feeling like it was breaking the minute they kept speaking.

" So, before that happens, we find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence." Dustin revealed happily.

" That's all, Dustin? That's all? "

" Yeah, no, that's pretty much it." Dustin smiled, clearly not getting the sarcasm that was intertwined through his tone.

Kathleen shakes her head as Robin spoke up again. " Listen, Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... a few times,and... and I have once." Robin added, her eyes glanced over to Kathleen who gave her a short smile. " Mine was more human-flesh-based, theirs was more smoke-related, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel we got this."

" I've only encountered it once, but know you can join the club because I was outvoted on that decision." Kathleen retorted.

" We usually rely on this girl who has super powers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so..." Steve made a hand motion as he talked.

" So we're technically in more of the..."

" Kinda..."

" Brainstorming phase." Max finished. Kathleen looked at them with a raised eyebrows, wondering if they rehearsed this.

" Brainstorming." Steve nodded in agreement.

Dustin splutters out. " There... There's nothing to worry about." Trying to reassure Eddie.

" what they are trying to convey is that we are in a terrible situation." Kathleen concluded, everyone looking at her with a slight glare.

Police sirens caused them all to look towards the window. Eddie entered the boat as Kathleen hurriedly pulled the tarp away from it. She pulled the tarp over him as they all hurried over to the window.

As soon as they realized the cops had passed them, their curiosity instantly increased. " Where are they going?" Kathleen asked, as she stepped away from the window.

" I'm not sure, but because it's not good, we should probably investigate." Steve said, the others nodded as they made their way out of the boathouse.

Although Kathleen wanted to leave and see what was happening, the prospect of parting with her cousin made her want to stay.

"Kathleen, are you coming with us?" Robin questioned, aware that she was struggling with herself.

The blonde woman turned to face her partner. " I don't want to completely leave him alone Robby." She murmured softly, playing with the new moniker.

As she drew nearer, the taller girl grasped her fingers. " Eddie, you'll be ok, won't you? " she asked a little louder.

Both of the females made a little laugh in response to a noise that was muffled. "See, he will be fine, let's go see what's so unique," was said as she interlacing their fingers.

Kathleen stared back towards the boat before giving a little node. The two walked over to Steve's vehicle.

As they got at the site, there were numerous automobiles and a white sheet covering something they couldn't really see. But Nancy Wheeler talking to the officers is what drew their attention.

_________________
Author's notes

I have no notes for this chapter, we start to get more into the story as we go through the chapters.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update