𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

↣ 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘺 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Kathleen was sleeping next to Robin, they were all sleeping after the strange happenings at the Wheeler's house

Kathleen was sleeping next to Robin, they were all sleeping after the strange happenings at the Wheeler's house. She was telling the girl about her father and her sentiments about the graveyard late at night. They fell asleep in one other's arms that way.

Her eyes fluttered open slowly as the voice of her cousin filled the room. " Eddie?" She sat up, whispering. Only to notice Nancy talking into the radio. She breathed blissfully, knowing Eddie was safe and that they hadn't found him yet.

She untangled herself from Robin and sat up gently. "Nance, do you think I could talk to him?" She asked quietly, not wanting to wake anyone asleep because they were all presumably fatigued from the recent events.

Kathleen smiled as the brunette nodded and handed over the radio." Hey, didn't anyone ever tell you that bossing people around is impolite? " She said something into the radio. There was silence before she heard laughter on the other end, which made her grin.

"It's nice to hear your voice, can you make sure they get the good stuff when they go shopping?" Eddie spoke into the radio. " Nancy has already declared for me to stay here, and she's clearly the boss, so."

"Just stay there, we'll come get you soon," she added before seeing Dustin and Nancy had vanished.

"Don't worry, no one will know I'm out here, just get me some food or I'll starve to death." Eddie muttered before putting the radio down as it crackled to stillness, and she rolled her eyes at his dramatics before deciding to get up and head upstairs.

As she entered the kitchen, she noticed Max drawing with her headphones on with Holly, as Dustin and Nancy sat around them. " Pancakes, my dear." She turned to see a cheery Karen Wheeler bringing her breakfast.

Thankfully, she grabbed the platter. "Thank you for your Mrs Wheeler." She answered with a slight smile that she didn't know much about the Wheeler's outside their being a nice little family, so she didn't mind them at all.

"Please call me Karen." She remarked this as she walked around the counter to prepare more meals, most likely for everyone else when they woke up.

Prior to settling up between Max and Holly, Kathleen grinned at the older women. " May I?" She said as Holly handed her some crayons, As the others began to converse, she and the small girl began to draw.

"Maybe you infiltrated his mind.He invaded your mind, right? Is it that big a leap to suggest you somehow wound up in his? Like Freddie Krueger's boiler room." Dustin suggested, holly perked up as she heard the name.

"Freddy Krueger?" Holly inquired, her eyes brimming with curiosity as she looked about the room.

"He's a super burned-up dude with razors for fingers. And he kills you in your dreams. " Dustin explained, completely unaware he was talking to a little girl about a horror movie.