𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

↣ 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

Wayne Munson was an old man, but that didn't mean he wasn't aware of what was going on around him

Wayne Munson was an old man, but that didn't mean he wasn't aware of what was going on around him. When his best friend gave birth to their child, he was terrified of exposing his daughter to the world in which he had grown up. But maybe he was trying to keep her hidden from his foolish brother.

Before Eddie was even born, his brother crushed his family's hearts by screwing everything up from left to right. Wayne brought Eddie in before they could place him in foster care, and while his daughter was absent, he watched his nephew eat his breakfast. "Eddie, where is Kathleen?" he inquired as he sipped his coffee.

"Went to the mall, she's going to hang out with some new pals she made." Eddie explained as he ate breakfast. Wayne returned his gaze to the coffee in front of him. As he remembered Kathleen despising the object, he was filled with pride, but also with curiosity. Why is his daughter in the place she despises?

Kathleen went through the crowded mall, sipping her chocolate milkshake through the straw. She turned a corner and found two fools hiding behind a marketing board, peeping around it as they observed an adult exerciser class. Steve and Dustin were the idiots. Surprisingly, was peering into the class.

"What are you losers doing?" Kathleen asked, the boys jumped slightly and turned around, taking a breath of relief at the sight of the blonde-blue haired girl. "and is there a particular reason you're watching a exerciser class."

The two of them stepped away from the board.
"Dustin suspected the instructor was a spy, so we followed him, only to discover he had killer muscles." Kathleen raised an eyebrow as Steve explained.

"It was possible that he was involved." Dustin retorted.

Kathleen rolled her eyes, which initiated a bickering war between them. "You don't have to be correct all of the time, Henderson." Dustin made a protest as Steve responded. They were at the parlor's entry when Robin slammed the doors open, nearly knocking Kathleen into Steve. "What-" Kathleen began, only for Robin to dash away. The group exchanged strange glances and decided to follow her.

By the time the gang arrived, Robin was standing atop the fountain, staring about like a crackhead with the largest smile on her face. "I cracked it." she admitted as she looked down at them.

"Mm cracked what?"

"I cracked the code." She stated this while leaping in front of them. The three of them were perplexed as to how she had done it. Nonetheless, they were excited, and Kathleen hoped that her father would not be concerned about her.

As the clock approached closing time, rain began to fall heavily as a truck parked in the drop off area. From behind the ledge, Steve, Robin, Dustin, and Kathleen emerged. Kathleen observed the pistols in their hands and considered sinking back down and hiding.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shows!"Dustin examined the area with the only pair of binoculars he had.

Dustin switched his attention to them after noticing one of them whistling an odd melody. "They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." The group turned to look at him, which was difficult given the severe rain.

"What do you thinks in there?" Steve asked.

"Guns, Bombs?" Dustin thought

"Chemical Weapons?" Robin added to their discussion.

"I'm truly hoping that it's food and then we can all go home and forget about it" Kathleen spoke up, forcing everyone else to shake their heads.

Dustin tried to get a better look as the thunder continued to roll over them. "Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth." He said. Kathleen wiped the water from her eyes, which had begun to sting. She spotted one of them inserting a card into the slot to activate it, which is how they got in.

Kathleen noticed their was more boxes inside once the doors opened. "Let me check it out."Steve said, attempting to wrest the binoculars from Dustin's fingers. An dispute erupted once more, leading her to roll her eyes once more.

When the two gunmen heard a noise, they began to search around. Kathleen's eyes widened as she swiftly grabbed the two and pulled them down, plainly not wanting to die as the gunman scanned the area.

They all exchanged glances as they waited in quiet. Kathleen just realized she was holding both Steve and Robins' hands until she looked down. The three exchanged glances before hastily releasing their grip. "I have an idea." Dustin piped up and they all looked at him.

Kathleen walked behind the group, as they had just escaped practically death. "Well, I think we just found your Russians." Robin joked. Kathleen let out a nervous laugh, still fearful of what was to come.

_________________
Author's notes

I wasn't really gonna let you guys have it that easily, letting them just hold hands and no they're will not be a love triangle between the three. We don't do love triangle's here absolutely not.

Shout out to my favourite people.norasnetflix RuffieRoseStories arsvenal kiesluverr KleeAlise11 andorss

Well that's all from me. I hope to see you in the next update